RoboForex free VPS + sPhantom - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: RoboForex free VPS + sPhantom

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Question RoboForex free VPS + sPhantom

Did anybody test / used sPhantom EA: __________ , on RoboForex VPS?

I'm asking this, because in VPS Rules it says:

We only grant access to our trading servers and websites, other Internet resources won’t be available. However, you may download and install to VPS server any software necessary for trading.

And sPhantom dev said:

sPhantom is an Expert Advisor which receives the entry points from our server. This makes us sure all clients would have the same result as us.

Our Server side EA is automatic but our fundamental analysts controls the direction of the trades based on the currency news.

I don't want to invest in it, and find out it doesn't work on RoboForex VPS.

What do you think?

Regards,
    Alex.

- - - Updated - - -

I also filed a ticket about signals, and got a reply that MT4 signals are available (which require connection to MetaQuotes servers).

So sPhantom could also work. Any help is appreciated.

2013/12/26 18:00:33 - Helga A
    Hello,

MT4 signals are available in our VPS server.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions.

You can contact us via ticket or via on-line chat https://my.roboforex.com/en/livesupport/

Sincerely yours,

RoboForex

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    this expert may be good or bad and needs testing and so the trader should test it first before trading with it on the real market, forex is not easy and needs careful during trading, so the trader that uses expert advisor should try to keep his account safe all time and should trade with expert advisor only to save the account and make money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    I'm checking sPhantom, but it seems to work correctly if it is installed properly. And I hope the VPS account holder will be benefited by sPhantom service. However, VPS may serve as a foreign service for Robo. So, for education, using manual trading is better than automatic trading system. You can find sPhantom installed or tesing settings.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    There are many automatic trading robots in the market right now but there are some good robots also some of my friends have good robots for trading but they required a lot of money otherwise they can make us poor in forex and if anybody want to use a good VPS service then they can use robo forex broker its for all

Not allowed!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314