What is the main reason of loss in Forex business?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is the main reason of loss in Forex business?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

What is the main reason of loss in Forex business?

I think, greed is the main reason of loss in Forex business. Most of the trader face loss in Forex business due to greed. Are you agree in my opinion?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Forex trading is a very risky and earning profit in this business is not easy.You might get loss most of the time.I think main reason for the loss in Forex trading is lack of knowledge and experience in the trader.If the trader are not able to control their emotion and greed they can get a huge amount of loss in their business.And also because of improper money management and bad strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    My opinion the reason of lose money in forex business because they are not have good patience to wait for the confirmation of the good signal to entry. and then they will entry the market with in hurry as rush , when they enter of transaction anyhow it will make make them to wrong analyze

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    There are so many reasons of losses but most of the time we face losses because of greed and emotions rest all causes are recoverable and can be overcome with patience but greed and aggression causes major damages so we must learn to control our emotion and greed to have happy earnings we need to develop our trading skill.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    can not control the emotion with well, with emotion, although we have enough knowledge and ability to manage the business, but if we have the problem with emotion controlling, then all is just nothing, greed, fear, angry and etc are parts of emotion and they will come up for every situation

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    My friend the main reason for losing money or getting unsuccessful here in Forex trading because of lack of knowledge and emotional trading. We need to understand that a trader must have to understand the technical and fundamental analysis and have to avoid emotional trading to get success in Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by sony View Post
    I think, greed is the main reason of loss in Forex business. Most of the trader face loss in Forex business due to greed. Are you agree in my opinion?
    There are so many aspects of problems but most of time we encounter problems because of avarice and emotions rest all causes are recoverable and can be get over with patience but avarice and assault causes important reduction so we must comprehend to control our emotions and avarice to have pleased earnings we need to make our working skills.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The main reason of Forex trading is the lack of Forex trading knowledge ,no more experience ,no skilled. If you have lack knowledge about the Forex trading then you loss in the trading .There are many reason of loss in Forex trading . in the Forex trading , A trader who do not accept the right way to trading the he/she suffer the loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    According to me the main reason of our loss in forex is greed and emotion in my forex career I mostly affected by these two problems and I think most of trader also not like greed and emotion in forex a very good strategy money management, and very good discipline is very essential part of our trading it will help us to ignore greed and emotion in trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Sir the main reason of loss could me lack of knowledge I am newbie in forex and I can say that if we will start real market trading without any training and learning then we can loose our all money in forex and I think mostly trader not follow well learning in demo that's why they loose their money in forex and become frustrated after that.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast