Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action) - Page 16
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4

Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action)

Trader: Leonvic https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/50780/
    Forum nickname: Leonvic
    Account number: 20079086
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/50780/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 16 May 2019 20:48:33
    Started on: 16 May 2019 20:48:33
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

I have decided to join the league of copyfx traders, my strategy will revolve around taking trades based on the Ichimoku indicator, moving average and of course price action generally. I will be scalping most of the time, but will leave certain trades to run for more than a day as I deem fit. I am mostly an aggressive trader.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 05-17-2019 at 11:00 AM. Reason: new update of account

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Whenever you take a closer look at the daily charts of the USDJPY then you shall understand that it is really on the bearish mode still and we need to start selling whenever the price comes closer to the resistance area on the higher levels and if this area holds then we are going to start seeing more of the bearish movements from there. I am willing to still sell this pair than buying it until things begins to change through the time when it start breaking above the resistance levels then I would understand that we are now heading upwards.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    USD JPY is actually still ranging, until the price has crossed above 109 we cannot consider buying and until price gets to 107 we cannot begin to sell, this is because there is a range at 108 and for about two weeks now price has never broken away from it, but we should expect volatility anytime this break out happen because the movement is definitely going to be massive for sure.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Whenever you take a closer look at the daily charts of the USDJPY then you shall understand that it is really on the bearish mode still and we need to start selling whenever the price comes closer to the resistance area on the higher levels and if this area holds then we are going to start seeing more of the bearish movements from there. I am willing to still sell this pair than buying it until things begins to change through the time when it start breaking above the resistance levels then I would understand that we are now heading upwards.
    What the USDJPY did actually is not what you have said, and i think that this asset will still be falling, there is no remedy to that. To trade forex field needs us to work on the forex trend, and the forex assets like the USDJPY is always working in such a way that will only obey the pattern on the chart in whom the pattern will only be trading the trend of forex field, then we can gain more with it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    One of the most profitable means of trading the forex market is first to discover the main market trends and make sure that our trading methods or strategy is following it because that is the key way to remain in the forex market for a longer term and profitable too. When people says that there is no easy way of trading forex I think it is not true because the easy means of trading the forex market is whenever we have understand that the trend is the key thing and starts working towards following it as it leads the ways and not us trying to show the forex the path.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    If we can discover the trend, then we have automatically solve half of the challenges we might have to face in the Forex market, many times, what we need as traders is patience to completely understand the market, the moment we do something contrary, then challenges will keep coming, trading the trend is a matter of patience and practice, which is not common.

Not allowed!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516