Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action) - Page 14
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action)

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4

Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action)

Trader: Leonvic https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/50780/
    Forum nickname: Leonvic
    Account number: 20079086
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/50780/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 16 May 2019 20:48:33
    Started on: 16 May 2019 20:48:33
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

I have decided to join the league of copyfx traders, my strategy will revolve around taking trades based on the Ichimoku indicator, moving average and of course price action generally. I will be scalping most of the time, but will leave certain trades to run for more than a day as I deem fit. I am mostly an aggressive trader.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 05-17-2019 at 11:00 AM. Reason: new update of account

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    From the above chart you added, I think we still have some good room for the price to still retrace towards the 1.2800 where the cloud is and the cloud could act as the resistance level at this time and so I do not believe that we shall be seeing more of the bullish moves until the price breaks above the cloud and stays there. So the best thing is to wait for the price to get to the cloud and if the whole trend are still intact or if the price did not break above it then it is time to start selling again.
    Yes there is enough space for price to climb and I am hoping that it happens like that, however I want price to come down before going up so that I can have the opportunity to buy very cheap, but tomorrow won't have anything to offer because of the bank holidays, I however believe that from Tuesday, much volatility should have been returned to the market and we can see more actions, I want to have a very good timing for my trades this week.

@simisola, the market is always riddled with uncertainty whether there is something coming from the UK government or not. But let's see what happens this week.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    I am planning on buying the GBPUSD today but I am waiting for the price to start pulling backwards as to test the support area which is at the 1.2700 -08 and whenever the price comes to this area and it holds then I would just start buying into it because the next possible trading target that I am looking at on this pair is the above resistance level which is at the 1.2800 and if price breaks that level then we shall start seeing more bullish movement from there. The key thing here is knowing where the price is heading at any given time and be able to make sure that you follow it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I am planning on buying the GBPUSD today but I am waiting for the price to start pulling backwards as to test the support area which is at the 1.2700 -08 and whenever the price comes to this area and it holds then I would just start buying into it because the next possible trading target that I am looking at on this pair is the above resistance level which is at the 1.2800 and if price breaks that level then we shall start seeing more bullish movement from there. The key thing here is knowing where the price is heading at any given time and be able to make sure that you follow it.
    I sold into the retracement of both GBP USD and EUR USD this morning and I was able to catch a small profit, I think From the look of things, price is going back to test the psychological support at 1.2700 before it can continue the upwards journey, the trade I took out as counter trend in a way because the bulls seems to have attempted to take over this pair, My confidence in the trade was not so much that is why I left very early.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Leonvic; 05-27-2019 at 02:53 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Anyone looking at GBP USD, it has stalled around 1.2682 and 1.2673, in a funny way I was expecting this to happen, now what is going to take place is that price will make higher highs and then eventually start to go up, the only exception would be when price is unable to climb but rather takes the decision to come down and close below 1.2650 in which case I would be thinking about selling.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Anyone looking at GBP USD, it has stalled around 1.2682 and 1.2673, in a funny way I was expecting this to happen, now what is going to take place is that price will make higher highs and then eventually start to go up, the only exception would be when price is unable to climb but rather takes the decision to come down and close below 1.2650 in which case I would be thinking about selling.
    This morning I saw that the GBPUSD have finally broke below the strong support which was at the 1.2700 and price continued making more of the bearish moves and later it came to test this above mentioned resistance and I sold it again and came out with about 30 pips and I believe that we might still be seeing more of the bearish movement as far as the price remains below this above resistance area but if we comes above it and stays there then more of the bullish movement shall start happening on this pair.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    This morning I saw that the GBPUSD have finally broke below the strong support which was at the 1.2700 and price continued making more of the bearish moves and later it came to test this above mentioned resistance and I sold it again and came out with about 30 pips and I believe that we might still be seeing more of the bearish movement as far as the price remains below this above resistance area but if we comes above it and stays there then more of the bullish movement shall start happening on this pair.
    It has been confirmed already that the GBPUSD will be going lower, i believe that there is no remedy for it anymore. I think that the more this market is staying below the 1.2700 you have made mention, the more it will become weak. Since last week that this point of 1.2700 has given way, i could see that the market has relented much in buying, and the best it could do when it is buying is to move to almost 1.2743, but crashed thereafter with a strong force downwards. I expect that we will see more of the downside movement today.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    It has been confirmed already that the GBPUSD will be going lower, i believe that there is no remedy for it anymore. I think that the more this market is staying below the 1.2700 you have made mention, the more it will become weak. Since last week that this point of 1.2700 has given way, i could see that the market has relented much in buying, and the best it could do when it is buying is to move to almost 1.2743, but crashed thereafter with a strong force downwards. I expect that we will see more of the downside movement today.
    don't be much over confident because there are some major support as well on the level of 1.2550 how ever market has break the support level of 1.2600 which seem to be confirm break out how ever this week market is dead because of no major event and data actual movement can be start from the next week .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    @mexima, It is actually not about being over confident, I just know that based on the the movement of this pair price will go down, just look at the various pin bar rejections that have been formed in the four hour charts, that is enough conviction that price is headed down, I made losses trading it yesterday because of some much unpredictability and ranging movements.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I think we have resumed the selling on the GBPUSD because the price have refused to go upward again and the best thing we could do for ourselves is to make sure that we keep on following the main market trend which is the downward movement so as not to start trading against the trend which might result into series of huge loses and even blowing out our trading accounts. Personally, I have been able to sell this pair at the 1.2662 because the price came back to test the resistance area and did not get above it, and my next possible trading target is the last low which is at the 1.2625.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    @Penuelophir, truth be told, GBP USD is bearish but there have been too many uncertainty that it has, I sold today but when I noticed the instability on the pair, I left the trade prematurely, this pair is surrounded by things that I am yet to understand, there is no clean movement like we have last week, so for now I will just seat back and allow it to do what it wants, I trade only when I see good break out.

Not allowed!

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast