Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action)
Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4

Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action)

Trader: Leonvic https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/50780/
    Forum nickname: Leonvic
    Account number: 20079086
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/50780/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 16 May 2019 20:48:33
    Started on: 16 May 2019 20:48:33
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

I have decided to join the league of copyfx traders, my strategy will revolve around taking trades based on the Ichimoku indicator, moving average and of course price action generally. I will be scalping most of the time, but will leave certain trades to run for more than a day as I deem fit. I am mostly an aggressive trader.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 05-17-2019 at 12:00 PM. Reason: new update of account

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I am waiting for a touch of that 200 EMA to sell eur Usd by tomorrow, but if that fails I would Immediately look for a buying opportunity, the Ichimoku is showing a bullish future, the clouds are really bright so I think price could stall when it reaches that moving average, if it continues up, I will either wait for a pull back to the 200 ema or wait for a pull back to the Ichimoku clouds depending on which comes first, main while I will be monitoring lower time frame for quick entry and exit opportunity as well.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    of that 200 EMA to sell eur Usd by tomorrow, but if that fails I would Immediately look for a buying opportunity, the Ichimoku is showing a bullish future, the clouds are really bright

It is cool that the clouds are really bright. For me, the situation in EUR-USD is highly uncertain and it is quite unclear where the price will go during the week and even during the month. Regarding the long-term movement, I would say that it wants to go to 1.15 USD, but you declare short-term trading. It is cool that Ichimoku knows more than the analysts.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    EURUSD is bullish at the moment with pivot point at 1,1165 now and price target 1,12. But it is difficult to say how it can be after the FED decision on interest rates. The area 1,10 has not been touched so market should test 1,12 now. Personally I have no idea about future movement now because volatility is very low and currency can go any direction.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    It is cool that the clouds are really bright. For me, the situation in EUR-USD is highly uncertain and it is quite unclear where the price will go during the week and even during the month. Regarding the long-term movement, I would say that it wants to go to 1.15 USD, but you declare short-term trading. It is cool that Ichimoku knows more than the analysts.
    I agree with you, the situation with eur Usd is uncertain, especially after the falling that it went through last week, the bulls don't have sufficient momentum to take this pair higher, but I also anticipating anything, if volatility comes and price goes up, then of course I am going to be buying, if not I guess waiting will be best, I will identify the volatility once the slow 26 moving average and the fast 9 moving average of the Ichimoku indicator is pointing up and then clouds will be slimmer as it as points upwards with a razor shape.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    What Is the uncertainty that we are talking about here, don't we realize that the entire market is engulfed with uncertainty, with regard to the behavior being exhibited by eur USD, it is common, when there is volatility towards one side of the market, there is an expected balance that would be created by price, that is exactly what is happening as we speak, this could be a reversal or maybe another retracement, we cannot tell yet.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    I am waiting for a touch of that 200 EMA to sell eur Usd by tomorrow, but if that fails I would Immediately look for a buying opportunity, the Ichimoku is showing a bullish future,
    I kind of liked the colors of your Ichimoku and it made it very clear for everyone to see its edges. I would like you to throw more light to your trading strategy because it looks very interesting and if I could learn something new from you through applying the trading tools the way you do on my trading system. As regards to the EURUSD I still believe that the direction for the pair is heading for the bullish side and the only thing I waited for was for the pull back to reach towards the 1.1167 but it did not but still the next possible trading target should be the 1.1250.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    I waited for was for the pull back to reach towards the 1.1167 but it did not but still the next possible trading target should be the 1.1250.
    I have waited for the same level 1,117 to enter the market. But unfortunately it has not reached. The level 1,125 should be very strong resistance level as generally USD is still very strong and we have to reach level 1,10 in longer time period. We do not have to forget that today is the last day of the month and big financial institutions draw the monthly candle stick.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I just took a buy if GBP USD, this is a scalping position, so I am sorry that I did not have time to upload the trade plan, Ichimoku is pointing up and the price is currently above the 200 moving average period, my take profit is just at 1.3012, I entered the trade at around 1.2983 so that is about 29 pips profit if the trade goes well, I how the trade does well because my lot size was aggressive. I also took a buy on eur chf.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    I kind of liked the colors of your Ichimoku and it made it very clear for everyone to see its edges. I would like you to throw more light to your trading strategy because it looks very interesting and if I could learn something new from you through applying the trading tools the way you do on my trading system. As regards to the EURUSD I still believe that the direction for the pair is heading for the bullish side and the only thing I waited for was for the pull back to reach towards the 1.1167 but it did not but still the next possible trading target should be the 1.1250.
    Well we might have different interpretation for the charts but the goal is same, I don't want to trade eur Usd yet, that is why I entered its counterpart which is eur chf, thanks for your observation about my Ichimoku colours.

Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    I have waited for the same level 1,117 to enter the market. But unfortunately it has not reached. The level 1,125 should be very strong resistance level as generally USD is still very strong and we have to reach level 1,10 in longer time period. We do not have to forget that today is the last day of the month and big financial institutions draw the monthly candle stick.
    1.1226 is where I see a strong resistance with eur Usd, price has already crossed above the 1.1200 that means the bulls are gradually stepping in.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    What Is the uncertainty that we are talking about here, don't we realize that the entire market is engulfed with uncertainty, with regard to the behavior being exhibited by eur USD, it is common, when there is volatility towards one side of the market, there is an expected balance that would be created by price, that is exactly what is happening as we speak, this could be a reversal or maybe another retracement, we cannot tell yet.
    Yes the market is always about uncertainty, but we are talking about a specific pair which IS EUR USD, having reached 1.1215 it has encountered a resistance, price is either going to reverse from here or maybe retrace and continuing upwards, but because the longer time frame is bearish, anything can happen, main while I have exited my GBP USD buy trade, with a small profit I made $5.90 on the first position $4.90 on the second and a loss of $0.22 in the eur chf buy, total net profit is $10.58. I did not wait for the take profit because I sense a pull back.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast