Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action)
Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 155

Thread: Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,459
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4

    Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action)

    Trader: Leonvic https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/50780/
    Forum nickname: Leonvic
    Account number: 20079086
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/50780/

    Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 16 May 2019 20:48:33
    Started on: 16 May 2019 20:48:33
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

    I have decided to join the league of copyfx traders, my strategy will revolve around taking trades based on the Ichimoku indicator, moving average and of course price action generally. I will be scalping most of the time, but will leave certain trades to run for more than a day as I deem fit. I am mostly an aggressive trader.

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 05-17-2019 at 12:00 PM. Reason: new update of account

  2. #2
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,459
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    I am waiting for a touch of that 200 EMA to sell eur Usd by tomorrow, but if that fails I would Immediately look for a buying opportunity, the Ichimoku is showing a bullish future, the clouds are really bright so I think price could stall when it reaches that moving average, if it continues up, I will either wait for a pull back to the 200 ema or wait for a pull back to the Ichimoku clouds depending on which comes first, main while I will be monitoring lower time frame for quick entry and exit opportunity as well.


    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Trader nadezhda84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,144
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    of that 200 EMA to sell eur Usd by tomorrow, but if that fails I would Immediately look for a buying opportunity, the Ichimoku is showing a bullish future, the clouds are really bright

    It is cool that the clouds are really bright. For me, the situation in EUR-USD is highly uncertain and it is quite unclear where the price will go during the week and even during the month. Regarding the long-term movement, I would say that it wants to go to 1.15 USD, but you declare short-term trading. It is cool that Ichimoku knows more than the analysts.

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,706
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    I am waiting for a touch of that 200 EMA to sell eur Usd by tomorrow, but if that fails I would Immediately look for a buying opportunity, the Ichimoku is showing a bullish future,
    I kind of liked the colors of your Ichimoku and it made it very clear for everyone to see its edges. I would like you to throw more light to your trading strategy because it looks very interesting and if I could learn something new from you through applying the trading tools the way you do on my trading system. As regards to the EURUSD I still believe that the direction for the pair is heading for the bullish side and the only thing I waited for was for the pull back to reach towards the 1.1167 but it did not but still the next possible trading target should be the 1.1250.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,770
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    I waited for was for the pull back to reach towards the 1.1167 but it did not but still the next possible trading target should be the 1.1250.
    I have waited for the same level 1,117 to enter the market. But unfortunately it has not reached. The level 1,125 should be very strong resistance level as generally USD is still very strong and we have to reach level 1,10 in longer time period. We do not have to forget that today is the last day of the month and big financial institutions draw the monthly candle stick.

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    207
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    I am waiting for a touch of that 200 EMA to sell eur Usd by tomorrow, but if that fails I would Immediately look for a buying opportunity, the Ichimoku is showing a bullish future, the clouds are really bright so I think price could stall when it reaches that moving average, if it continues up, I will either wait for a pull back to the 200 ema or wait for a pull back to the Ichimoku clouds depending on which comes first, main while I will be monitoring lower time frame for quick entry and exit opportunity as well.

    Very good analysis that you explain using tehni from the Ichimoku indicator above, but if my analysis for the EURUSD pair is still in the upward pressure today because it is seen from the trend this pair has shown a fairly strong Up Trend, and my EURUSD pair analysis will be very potentially up to hundreds of pips until the closing of Pasan this May,
    and a good moment in this pair is a BUY moment for a long period of 1 week to 2 weeks to come ,

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    I agree with you, the situation with eur Usd is uncertain, especially after the falling that it went through last week, the bulls don't have sufficient momentum to take this pair higher, but I also anticipating anything, if volatility comes and price goes up, then of course I am going to be buying, if not I guess waiting will be best, I will identify the volatility once the slow 26 moving average and the fast 9 moving average of the Ichimoku indicator is pointing up and then clouds will be slimmer as it as points upwards with a razor shape.
    That's right what you explained and what I analyzed is that the EURUSD pair is very small and has its volatility because the influence of the US Dollar is very strong affecting this pair, and I see there is little chance in this pair where I use Moving Average 24 and 12 ,
    and as we know that the pair's daily range is very stable even very small from other pairs, it is very possible for this pair to move with small Volatility,
    but I strongly recommend trading in this pair by scalping because it will be very comfortable for me

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    207
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    I am waiting for a touch of that 200 EMA to sell eur Usd by tomorrow, but if that fails I would Immediately look for a buying opportunity, the Ichimoku is showing a bullish future, the clouds are really bright so I think price could stall when it reaches that moving average, if it continues up, I will either wait for a pull back to the 200 ema or wait for a pull back to the Ichimoku clouds depending on which comes first, main while I will be monitoring lower time frame for quick entry and exit opportunity as well.


    some of the indicators on the basis of it are very good to use and make our analysis material everyday, and I see above your analysis using some indicators is very good, and if I myself often use techniques from pivot point indicators and also moving averages as a reference base material I analyze overall price movements,
    and I also often see good opportunities from various indicators that I rarely use,

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    16
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    I am waiting for a touch of that 200 EMA to sell eur Usd by tomorrow, but if that fails I would Immediately look for a buying opportunity, the Ichimoku is showing a bullish future, the clouds are really bright so I think price could stall when it reaches that moving average, if it continues up, I will either wait for a pull back to the 200 ema or wait for a pull back to the Ichimoku clouds depending on which comes first, main while I will be monitoring lower time frame for quick entry and exit opportunity as well.

    good night ...
    good luck to all of us
    in my opinion the euro-usd pair will continue to increase to 1.127600 this week ...
    hopefully to reach that target ... greetings of profit

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,122
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    EURUSD is bullish at the moment with pivot point at 1,1165 now and price target 1,12. But it is difficult to say how it can be after the FED decision on interest rates. The area 1,10 has not been touched so market should test 1,12 now. Personally I have no idea about future movement now because volatility is very low and currency can go any direction.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    207
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    EURUSD is bullish at the moment with pivot point at 1,1165 now and price target 1,12. But it is difficult to say how it can be after the FED decision on interest rates. The area 1,10 has not been touched so market should test 1,12 now. Personally I have no idea about future movement now because volatility is very low and currency can go any direction.
    yes, what is true is that there is an analysis that the eurusd market is now uncertain in its direction and purpose, this is influenced by some big news such as the FED news for interest rates,
    but if my analysis is technically the eurusd pair next week it will still go up to several tens of pips until the big news decision is announced, but on the basis of this eurusd pair is still waiting for the right moment to move aggressively

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •