Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action) - Page 5
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4

Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action)

Trader: Leonvic https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/50780/
    Forum nickname: Leonvic
    Account number: 20079086
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/50780/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 16 May 2019 20:48:33
    Started on: 16 May 2019 20:48:33
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

I have decided to join the league of copyfx traders, my strategy will revolve around taking trades based on the Ichimoku indicator, moving average and of course price action generally. I will be scalping most of the time, but will leave certain trades to run for more than a day as I deem fit. I am mostly an aggressive trader.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 05-17-2019 at 12:00 PM. Reason: new update of account

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    gbpusd market was totally bullish last week how ever in Monday market was open on bear gap which is good sign for bearish trader how ever it can be trap for the correction mode but usually when ever market open with gap then it first fill the gap and start the trend on that side of gap opening . so market will gonna bullish to full the gap to approximately 1.3170 then it can start the bearish trend.
    Yes last week was bullish but it seems the bulls have weakened, I made wrong judgment call yesterday and made some really terrible losses but its okay, I will recover the account gradually.

@Toyen thank you for welcoming me with my journal, Monday trading are always challenging for me, so many times I don't bother opening trades.

@Penuelophir GBP USD acted funny yesterday but its okay market will always be unpredictable.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Sorry to hear about the wrong call that you made because I can tell by your account balance that you lost more than half of what was there before, you see that is the disadvantages we face by being aggressive with the forex market, but with the way you trade I guess it is possible to either recover tho amount that has left your account or maybe blow it altogether, the choice is yours.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Honestly losses are always part of the forex market and there is no way we can start trading this market without losing sometimes, but the key here is making sure that our losses are always minimized as to reduce the cost of losing everything in our trading accounts and when we are able to increase the winnings over the losses then making profits at the end of each month is very sure. I am sorry to hear about your losses and there is no perfect trading system here, because sometimes I would make some wrong calls and the good thing is that I would quickly close it off to avoid losing so much at one trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Honestly losses are always part of the forex market and there is no way we can start trading this market without losing sometimes, but the key here is making sure that our losses are always minimized as to reduce the cost of losing everything in our trading accounts and when we are able to increase the winnings over the losses then making profits at the end of each month is very sure. I am sorry to hear about your losses and there is no perfect trading system here, because sometimes I would make some wrong calls and the good thing is that I would quickly close it off to avoid losing so much at one trade.
    You have a good point my friend, losses are definitely a part of the forex market but we should not allow one loss to be so monumental that it makes our account to reduce beyond where it should ordinarily, that is where we cannot avoid money management because anytime that we make the wrong call, it is the level of risk that will eventually determine what we lose from the trade we have entered handling our losses well is quite important.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    that is where we cannot avoid money management because anytime that we make the wrong call, it is the level of risk that will eventually determine what we lose
    Hardly will a trader survive here when they lack the necessary right money management. Every work here must be with the best management because sometimes we will be wrong and this management is what will save us from loss. We must have a goal to deal with loss and always see why we should manage this trade always. Stop loss is a good way to contain loss and will give traders the possibility of managing their investment much more better.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Hardly will a trader survive here when they lack the necessary right money management. Every work here must be with the best management because sometimes we will be wrong and this management is what will save us from loss. We must have a goal to deal with loss and always see why we should manage this trade always. Stop loss is a good way to contain loss and will give traders the possibility of managing their investment much more better.
    The issue of money management is still yet to be settled within the consciousness of many traders, we are mostly doing gambling here and there and hoping that things will work out eventually, I have not traded this account of mine for two days because I have not gotten the right opportunity and considering the fact that the account balance is low, I am careful with the trades that I take.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I am waiting for a touch of that 200 EMA to sell eur Usd by tomorrow, but if that fails I would Immediately look for a buying opportunity, the Ichimoku is showing a bullish future, the clouds are really bright so I think price could stall when it reaches that moving average, if it continues up, I will either wait for a pull back to the 200 ema or wait for a pull back to the Ichimoku clouds depending on which comes first, main while I will be monitoring lower time frame for quick entry and exit opportunity as well.

Very good analysis that you explain using tehni from the Ichimoku indicator above, but if my analysis for the EURUSD pair is still in the upward pressure today because it is seen from the trend this pair has shown a fairly strong Up Trend, and my EURUSD pair analysis will be very potentially up to hundreds of pips until the closing of Pasan this May,
    and a good moment in this pair is a BUY moment for a long period of 1 week to 2 weeks to come ,

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with you, the situation with eur Usd is uncertain, especially after the falling that it went through last week, the bulls don't have sufficient momentum to take this pair higher, but I also anticipating anything, if volatility comes and price goes up, then of course I am going to be buying, if not I guess waiting will be best, I will identify the volatility once the slow 26 moving average and the fast 9 moving average of the Ichimoku indicator is pointing up and then clouds will be slimmer as it as points upwards with a razor shape.
    That's right what you explained and what I analyzed is that the EURUSD pair is very small and has its volatility because the influence of the US Dollar is very strong affecting this pair, and I see there is little chance in this pair where I use Moving Average 24 and 12 ,
    and as we know that the pair's daily range is very stable even very small from other pairs, it is very possible for this pair to move with small Volatility,
    but I strongly recommend trading in this pair by scalping because it will be very comfortable for me

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    I have not traded this account of mine for two days because I have not gotten the right opportunity and considering the fact that the account balance is low, I am careful with the trades that I take.
    It's better you wait for the best trading opportunity to trade not because you want to trade and end up loosing up your investment. I don't allow emotions play me in forex because I have learnt from it and have try to focus on the way I planned my trade from the start. Overall money management is what will sustain any trader which is why we must be ready for such project and see we don't over stress ourselves with trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I have just bought eur Usd at 1.1233 from the chart that you can see below, price has gone below the cloud a little and found support from the 200 moving average, now that it has moved away from the moving average and close above the Ichimoku clouds, I saw it as a good opportunity to buy, my take profit is 1.1248. I hope for the best because this trade looks like it is a good decision but let me allow the market decide.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    EUR USD is now trading at a price of 1.1225, after bullish spike that happened yesterday, we should expect a further ride upward for this currency pair, if it can close above 1.1270 then I expect that the coast would be clearer for the Bulls to take the price to another level, because the resistance at that 1.1270 is pretty strong knowing that it has made price to come down sharply from its previous encounter.

- - - Updated - - -

I have just bought eur Usd at 1.1233 from the chart that you can see below, price has gone below the cloud a little and found support from the 200 moving average, now that it has moved away from the moving average and close above the Ichimoku clouds, I saw it as a good opportunity to buy, my take profit is 1.1248. I hope for the best because this trade looks like it is a good decision but let me allow the market decide.
    Considering that your take profit is about 14 pips or thereabouts, I believe this trade might hit the take profit, there is nothing much in the news today until after, eur USD from my end is now bullish, the target you have is even small compared to how high this pair might go, I am looking at a minimum target if 1.1364 which is above what you have as your take profit, this pair will gain momentum soon as the new York session resumes trading.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast