Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action) - Page 4
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4

Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action)

Trader: Leonvic https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/50780/
    Forum nickname: Leonvic
    Account number: 20079086
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/50780/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 16 May 2019 20:48:33
    Started on: 16 May 2019 20:48:33
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

I have decided to join the league of copyfx traders, my strategy will revolve around taking trades based on the Ichimoku indicator, moving average and of course price action generally. I will be scalping most of the time, but will leave certain trades to run for more than a day as I deem fit. I am mostly an aggressive trader.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 05-17-2019 at 12:00 PM. Reason: new update of account

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Well if you are sure you know the risks attached to this high risk trading, I guess I will just leave you to it, but I am sure that trading forex is unpredictable, you cannot always get the timing right, since what you do mainly is scalping, you will be able to keep repeating this process without getting yourself a margin call, it takes discipline to do what you are doing, traders will attempt same thing and have margin call within 10 minutes of trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    it takes discipline to do what you are doing, traders will attempt same thing and have margin call within 10 minutes of trading.
    First it takes discipline to stick with the right trading methods and to always use adequate trading lot according to the size of your trading account to trade which mean that you shall always remain conscious of the use of good money management due to the fact that it is the only thing capable of saving your account from huge sudden losses. Honestly, it does not matter whether you trust your trading system so well or not in order to start making use of the risk management because we are dealing with uncertainty market where anything is possible any time!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    Well if you are sure you know the risks attached to this high risk trading, I guess I will just leave you to it, but I am sure that trading forex is unpredictable, you cannot always get the timing right, since what you do mainly is scalping, you will be able to keep repeating this process without getting yourself a margin call, it takes discipline to do what you are doing, traders will attempt same thing and have margin call within 10 minutes of trading.
    I know where I am coming from with this market, I have tried some many things and see that they are not working for me, now that I started using the scalping with a little bit of risks, I am seeing better i performance, but that is also the reason I would enter some trades and leave before the take profit because I perceived a risk that could threaten my trades.

@Penuelophir, focus and discipline are important, there is a level you get to in this market where you understand your strengths and likely weaknesses and trade based on that knowledge regardless of the opinion of other folks.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I am monitoring GBP USD closely for a buy, if price can reach 1.3100 I will consider the bulls to take over again as they have done previously, I believe that the trend is still up, the pull back that is being done by the bears will not last long, price is barely 20 pips away from 1.3100 which is my concentration, hopefully that should happen, or else there is no need to be buying it yet.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    GBP USD might go Below that level you are talking about, I am looking at 1. 3090 everything being equal price is expected to go that low, this is just a mere suggestions anyway, price is always never predicted with high accuracy, I know that anytime price has climbed for a long time, the retracement will equally be much because a correction is expected from every volatility.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Definitely the GBPUSD is a strong bullish and even if you are buying at the current price which is at the 1.3108 or waiting for the price to head towards the more stronger support then which is at the 1.3100 then it is okay too, but there is more to the upside than to the downward side. I believe the best way to deal with bullish markets is to wait for the price to pull downward towards the support area then start buying it than going against the main market trend which sometimes or most of the times leads to series of losses.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Definitely the GBPUSD is a strong bullish and even if you are buying at the current price which is at the 1.3108 or waiting for the price to head towards the more stronger support then which is at the 1.3100 then it is okay too, but there is more to the upside than to the downward side. I believe the best way to deal with bullish markets is to wait for the price to pull downward towards the support area then start buying it than going against the main market trend which sometimes or most of the times leads to series of losses.
    Today was slow for GBP USD, because it is a Monday and nothing much happened, I usually don't like trading on Mondays except there is a good volatility that I see, on the 15 minutes time frame price is stalling around the 200 moving average which is slightly below the Ichimoku clouds, I will be waiting for a clean break above the Ichimoku clouds before I consider buying into your pair, in the Forex market, patience is the key, so by tomorrow God willing, I will buy this pair and probably look into buying eur Usd as well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Today was slow for GBP USD, because it is a Monday and nothing much happened, I usually don't like trading on Mondays except there is a good volatility that I see,
    Welcome to the trading journal section. And I must say your journal is interesting and will be good to check by always. Most times Monday trading are very slow that's why many traders don't like following Monday trading but would rather wait for the next day. This gbpusd pair likely look to go in the buy direction. With my analysis on that pair this morning I think it will push up good and buyers can make profits from it. Anyway it seems like you are a huge fan of indicators.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Today we have seen that the price of the GBPUSD is testing the support at the moment and it is going to bounce off this area if the bulls gets more involve because the more buyers we get at this time then the more bullish it would become. I am not going to buy the GBPUSD until the price breaks off this current level moving more bullish as to break above the 1.3150 because there is a resistance level which might not allow the bulls to take over the up trend market, but if the price breaks above this mentioned area above then we shall see the price reaching the last known height.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Today was slow for GBP USD, because it is a Monday and nothing much happened, I usually don't like trading on Mondays except there is a good volatility that I see, on the 15 minutes time frame price is stalling around the 200 moving average which is slightly below the Ichimoku clouds, I will be waiting for a clean break above the Ichimoku clouds before I consider buying into your pair, in the Forex market, patience is the key, so by tomorrow God willing, I will buy this pair and probably look into buying eur Usd as well.
    gbpusd market was totally bullish last week how ever in Monday market was open on bear gap which is good sign for bearish trader how ever it can be trap for the correction mode but usually when ever market open with gap then it first fill the gap and start the trend on that side of gap opening . so market will gonna bullish to full the gap to approximately 1.3170 then it can start the bearish trend.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast