Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action) - Page 3
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4

Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action)

Trader: Leonvic https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/50780/
    Forum nickname: Leonvic
    Account number: 20079086
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/50780/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 16 May 2019 20:48:33
    Started on: 16 May 2019 20:48:33
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

I have decided to join the league of copyfx traders, my strategy will revolve around taking trades based on the Ichimoku indicator, moving average and of course price action generally. I will be scalping most of the time, but will leave certain trades to run for more than a day as I deem fit. I am mostly an aggressive trader.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 05-17-2019 at 11:00 AM. Reason: new update of account

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    Hmmm. For me, both instruments look uncertain. The trends are, of course, bullish for the USD, but the movements started a few days ago and the rates may bounce upside at any time. Perhaps, the M15 charts show you something that I do not see on my large-scale charts.

Quite possible.
    You are so correct about their uncertainty here, I had to leave all my trades because it is already 5 pm here and that means very soon the market will slide into a range, I don't want to be in the market when that happens, the London session has already closed, only the American season is running now, I don't want to be caught in a bull and bear trap and be struggling to leave my trades with break even.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    I don't want to be in the market when that happens, the London session has already closed, only the American season is running now, I don't want to be caught in a bull and bear trap and be struggling to leave my trades with break even.
    Personally, I am a scalper and this is due to the fact that I hate to be long in an open trade without closing it on time, and this have always lead me never to have an open trade when the London session closes because most times it would start retracing against me or it would enter into the range and that means I might be staying for a long time in that trade. So it is always very important for me to close it whenever the session is coming to an end. Today, I am looking at GBPUSD again but the price did not come to my point of entry.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    You are so correct about their uncertainty here, I had to leave all my trades because it is already 5 pm here and that means very soon the market will slide into a range, I don't want to be in the market when that happens, the London session has already closed, only the American season is running now, I don't want to be caught in a bull and bear trap and be struggling to leave my trades with break even.
    I see trading differently from the way you have explained it here, and i could sense that you are not confident with your trading system. No matter the time of the day, i always follow my trading system, not timing or any trading sessions, that is what has being working for me. The only time i could consider the timing is on Friday, because i am in the habit of not leaving my trades to open over the weekend.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I see trading differently from the way you have explained it here, and i could sense that you are not confident with your trading system. No matter the time of the day, i always follow my trading system, not timing or any trading sessions, that is what has being working for me. The only time i could consider the timing is on Friday, because i am in the habit of not leaving my trades to open over the weekend.
    Well I am a scalper, I will always leave when I sense any threat to my trades, you could see it as a lack of confidence but personally I know how many accounts that I have blown because I was waiting for them to hit their take profit, those trades that I exited later went against my position and I am grateful I left with small profit rather than a loss, at the moment I have sold eur jpy at 124.42 with My take profit at 124.24 I hope to stay In the trade if every thing works as planned.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Personally, I am a scalper and this is due to the fact that I hate to be long in an open trade without closing it on time, and this have always lead me never to have an open trade when the London session closes because most times it would start retracing against me or it would enter into the range and that means I might be staying for a long time in that trade. So it is always very important for me to close it whenever the session is coming to an end. Today, I am looking at GBPUSD again but the price did not come to my point of entry.
    GBP USD had already switched into a sell mode, I guess what we saw for the last two days or thereabouts was just a long retracement which seems to be over now.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Price is the leader and we must advise ourselves against disobeying it, I had thought earlier that the market with GBP USD has started selling but I was wrong as the buyers stepped in after the non Farm payroll was released, I closed my eur jpy sell with a profit of $9.32 and because of the news, I saw a good chance to buy GBP USD and I was blessed to have gotten my take profit hit, I made a profit of $31.70 on this one, I have mentioned in my introduction that I am aggressive, in case anyone wondering why I made such amount with a $101 account balance. Below is the proof of trades.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Price is the leader and we must advise ourselves against disobeying it, I had thought earlier that the market with GBP USD has started selling but I was wrong as the buyers stepped in after the non Farm payroll was released, I closed my eur jpy sell with a profit of $9.32 and because of the news, I saw a good chance to buy GBP USD and I was blessed to have gotten my take profit hit, I made a profit of $31.70 on this one, I have mentioned in my introduction that I am aggressive, in case anyone wondering why I made such amount with a $101 account balance. Below is the proof of trades.
    What i know today is that the main trend of GBPUSD was bullish, but there is possibility for a bearish retracement. That short term bearish retracement worked for me, and it is with a right sense to close your trade about 2-3 hour before NFP news, that is what saved my selling trade today. It was when GBPUSD was uncomfortable to stay below 1.3000 that the pair moved up to as high as 1.3174 from the low of about 1.2989. More buy is now expected before the end of today.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    I made a profit of $31.70 on this one
    Congratulations with your new earnings. GBP may go even further upside, why not. $1.33 is perfectly within reach, I suppose. If GBP-USD finally arrives there, say, within a week, it would be a great option to start a bearish market. Overall, GBP performed great today. I started small sell-orders in all GBP crosses.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    That is a handsome profit that you have made from those trades, however I have observed that from the screen shot, there is no provisions for stop loss in your trade, do you think that it is safe to continue trading the way you are going, I know that the profit target is always reached for you or maybe you leave the market before time, but do think about the possibility of unexpected movement that could cause a big drawdown for your account, just a friendly advice.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    I saw a good chance to buy GBP USD and I was blessed to have gotten my take profit hit, I made a profit of $31.70 on this one, I have mentioned in my introduction that I am aggressive, in case anyone wondering why I made such amount with a $101 account balance. Below is the proof of trades.
    I am truly happy for you that you have been able to make some good profits on the GBPUSD and it shows that you know what you are doing. Personally, I believe that the GBPUSD is now on the strong bullish move and not just the GBPUSD but all the GBP crosses are now in the strong bullish and the best way to deal with it is to wait for the price to start retracing downward and whenever it comes near an important level then we can start buying it again for more bullish movement. I think this is the best way to reduce the rate of the risks we can expose our trading activity.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    What i know today is that the main trend of GBPUSD was bullish, but there is possibility for a bearish retracement. That short term bearish retracement worked for me, and it is with a right sense to close your trade about 2-3 hour before NFP news, that is what saved my selling trade today. It was when GBPUSD was uncomfortable to stay below 1.3000 that the pair moved up to as high as 1.3174 from the low of about 1.2989. More buy is now expected before the end of today.
    The aggressive movement that made the pair to sell off made me think that the pair was temporarily in a selling spree, but alas there was a reversal back up which was triggered by the non Farm payroll, I am glad I entered.
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    Congratulations with your new earnings. GBP may go even further upside, why not. $1.33 is perfectly within reach, I suppose. If GBP-USD finally arrives there, say, within a week, it would be a great option to start a bearish market. Overall, GBP performed great today. I started small sell-orders in all GBP crosses.
    Well I left because of the lot size which is a little on the high side, I like to pick small profits and leave despite knowing price might still move in my direction.

@simisola, I am trading carefully, I have had too many drawdown previously, for now I do my best to ensure proper timing.

@Penuelophir thanks for your congratulations message and yes GBP pairs are uptrend now.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast