Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action) - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4

Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action)

Trader: Leonvic https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/50780/
    Forum nickname: Leonvic
    Account number: 20079086
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/50780/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 16 May 2019 20:48:33
    Started on: 16 May 2019 20:48:33
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

I have decided to join the league of copyfx traders, my strategy will revolve around taking trades based on the Ichimoku indicator, moving average and of course price action generally. I will be scalping most of the time, but will leave certain trades to run for more than a day as I deem fit. I am mostly an aggressive trader.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 05-17-2019 at 11:00 AM. Reason: new update of account

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    I find your trading behavior to be strange, you initially posted that you have set your take profit at a certain point for this GBP USD that was entered, I am surprised you closed the trade even before hitting the take profit, whereas price actually did go beyond where you originally set as the take profit, maybe you need to adjust your rules or make the trading less aggressive in terms of lot size.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    I find your trading behavior to be strange, you initially posted that you have set your take profit at a certain point for this GBP USD that was entered, I am surprised you closed the trade even before hitting the take profit, whereas price actually did go beyond where you originally set as the take profit, maybe you need to adjust your rules or make the trading less aggressive in terms of lot size.
    Let's just say that I got scared because of the lot size that I used, there is nothing typically wrong with my strategy, there is no adjustment to be done, the GBP USD is still climbing, I regret my decision to leave earlier but that is Forex for you, sometimes you run away so that you can fight another day, I will now wait for a decent pull back before I attempt another buying. I cannot chase the trend as it is now.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Let's just say that I got scared because of the lot size that I used, there is nothing typically wrong with my strategy, there is no adjustment to be done, the GBP USD is still climbing, I regret my decision to leave earlier but that is Forex for you, sometimes you run away so that you can fight another day, I will now wait for a decent pull back before I attempt another buying. I cannot chase the trend as it is now.
    Thats the error of leaving trade earlier when the market is moving against our set rules you must understand that once a trade is placed we should have this settled mindset of loose or win most time it move against our direction later again the said trade becomes to move towards our direction so it important to develop our emotion no matter the outcome.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    the GBP USD is still climbing, I regret my decision to leave earlier but that is Forex for you, sometimes you run away so that you can fight another day

GBP-USD is going upside very well and it is an opportunity to earn a lot if you entered the market in the correct state. As soon as the daily stochastic (5,3,3) lines cross on another, I will change my trading direction. This is still upside, but it is late to re-enter if you have left.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Osas Lugard View Post
    Thats the error of leaving trade earlier when the market is moving against our set rules you must understand that once a trade is placed we should have this settled mindset of loose or win most time it move against our direction later again the said trade becomes to move towards our direction so it important to develop our emotion no matter the outcome.
    Well I will need to be more confident with my trades signal subsequently I freaked out because I was distracted with the temporary retracement that I saw, nevertheless what is done is done, GBP USD is retracing right now, I believe where it will find support is around 1.3000, I am going to be waiting for a possibility that I could buy from this price, if that does not work, then the sellers might have been considered to step in. Fingers crossed at this moment.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    I got scared because of the lot size that I used, there is nothing typically wrong with my strategy, there is no adjustment to be done, the GBP USD is still climbing, I regret my decision to leave earlier but that is Forex for you,
    I discovered that most times it is making use of wrong trading lots that leads most of us into emotional instabilities and would lead to series of losses and even blowing out our trading accounts over time, but whenever you are trading with the right money management then you are always relaxed and do not entertain fears of losing because you fully understand that losses are part of the forex trading business and when you lose it would be small too. Had it been that you entered the market it the right money management then you would have been relaxed.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    Congrats mate on your copy trade account,i have little knowledge about the icimoku trading method but i have been seeing it around,if you are using it that means it is a good trading indicator,once it can bring pips consistently then you are very good to go with it,i wish your success on your copy trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    @nadezhda84 yes GBP USD seems to be upside but with the FOMC news of yesterday, things slowed down with a retracement, hopefully the momentum for buying will resume, @Penuelophir you have spoken the truth, when we use a higher lot for trading, there is tendency to leave when things are yet to play out because we are too afraid to make bigger losses, @BOSST thanks for the compliment, the Ichimoku indicator is a wonderful indicator with many insightful things.

- - - Updated - - -

I am currently not in any trade at the moment because the market is not giving any good liquidity, all I see is ranges everywhere, for the now I only trade the major currency pairs.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I have just bought Usd cad because I have noticed price has made a bounce from the Ichimoku clouds and is heading for 1.3500, I hope to remain in the trade because my take profit is set at 1.3495, in the same vein I have sold both NZD USD and AUD USD, My take profit for the NZD USD sell is at 0.6596 and take profit for AUD USD is 0.6987, I hope for the best.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    I have sold both NZD USD and AUD USD

Hmmm. For me, both instruments look uncertain. The trends are, of course, bullish for the USD, but the movements started a few days ago and the rates may bounce upside at any time. Perhaps, the M15 charts show you something that I do not see on my large-scale charts.
    I have just bought Usd cad because I have noticed price has made a bounce from the Ichimoku clouds

Quite possible.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast