Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action) - Page 12
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4

Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action)

Trader: Leonvic https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/50780/
    Forum nickname: Leonvic
    Account number: 20079086
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/50780/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 16 May 2019 20:48:33
    Started on: 16 May 2019 20:48:33
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

I have decided to join the league of copyfx traders, my strategy will revolve around taking trades based on the Ichimoku indicator, moving average and of course price action generally. I will be scalping most of the time, but will leave certain trades to run for more than a day as I deem fit. I am mostly an aggressive trader.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 05-17-2019 at 12:00 PM. Reason: new update of account

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with price action and ichimoku is good and so this will lead to making of good trading and making of money, the system of trading is good and can help for finding of good trading chances and so the trader will be able to make good and successful trading that will help for making of good money always and makes trading more simple and less complicated.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    more vote means more violation and that is news idea for tha trader specially for big fishes that's why they never stop the agreement of BREXIT since now GBP base and quote pair become unpredictable because they are moving fundamentally instead of technically more over there movement are also become much fast as before.
    If you remember my statement sometimes last week, I think I mentioned that the GBP pairs really fundamentally driven, which is why it has experienced a free fall over the course of trading last week, price is doing a pull back from the closing price of last week at 1.2713 if this breaks I think more trouble for GBP USD Brexit will continue to make the pair volatile which is good business for traders.

@sameh, price action combined with Ichimoku is something that we should appreciate because it works wonders if we have learnt enough to use it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    If you remember my statement sometimes last week, I think I mentioned that the GBP pairs really fundamentally driven, which is why it has experienced a free fall over the course of trading last week,
    Fundamental is playing a huge role on the recent weakness of this gbp pairs. This also give technical traders the opportunity too to sell at the best time and see they can earn from the weakness of this pair. I don't know what this week will likely be for this pair but I think it will try to retrace back in the buy direction little more before it continues falling all over again. I will watch how this pair will react this week because for me this is not a good news for the pounds.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    trading with price action and ichimoku is good and so this will lead to making of good trading and making of money, the system of trading is good and can help for finding of good trading chances and so the trader will be able to make good and successful trading that will help for making of good money always and makes trading more simple and less complicated.
    Simple and less complicated strategies are the major profit earners, price action is actually simple enough for any trader to make use of, I don't believe trading needs to be difficult, it is our attitude that concerns money management that causes the losses we make, price action is a good strategy, but it is also quite broad, understanding it will take a long time, but practice can shorten this time to learn it well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    price is doing a pull back from the closing price of last week at 1.2713 if this breaks I think more trouble for GBP USD Brexit will continue to make the pair volatile which is good business for traders.
    The price of the GBPUSD only pulled back upwards towards the 1.2750 but I was thinking that we might be getting more inwards pull back but it ended up only just few pips but still it could have been a good place for re-entering for so many forex traders out there. I am going to wait to see if the price would be making more deeper retraces and then I would sell it, and I think the sellers are totally in control of this pair and all we need is just a few pips retraces then we can start selling it again.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    The price of the GBPUSD only pulled back upwards towards the 1.2750 but I was thinking that we might be getting more inwards pull back but it ended up only just few pips but still it could have been a good place for re-entering for so many forex traders out there. I am going to wait to see if the price would be making more deeper retraces and then I would sell it, and I think the sellers are totally in control of this pair and all we need is just a few pips retraces then we can start selling it again.
    I was happy when I saw the pull back but I was not so confident about the selling because price seems to have experienced some challenges crossing above 1.2756 I wanted it to climb up a bit more because I was looking for either an opportunity to buy or sell which never happened today, I practically did not take any trade today because I hate it when the market is ranging without giving anything definitive to trade.

@Toyen, we might see more of the fundamental in the coming days, price is only taking a breather for now.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I had quite a rough trading day with my account having a large drawdown, it went from $105 down to $23, with God's help I was able to recover it, it seems there was a news that was not on the Forex calendar that affected the dollar so much that it made GBP USD and EUR USD to rise and fall, eventually I sold it and that was how I recovered my drawdown to a large extent, it was a scary trading day for me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I did a small sell in gbpusd and I have left the trade I noticed that the momentum was reducing when price reached that 1.2661 area, that was around where I left, at the moment we can observe that price has started doing a retracement, I still know that this pair will still go down, there is a news announcement that would be released about gbpusd in a few minutes, I don't want to be caught up with losses because of it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    I had quite a rough trading day with my account having a large drawdown, it went from $105 down to $23, with God's help I was able to recover it, it seems there was a news that was not on the Forex calendar that affected the dollar so much that it made GBP USD and EUR USD to rise and fall, eventually I sold it and that was how I recovered my drawdown to a large extent, it was a scary trading day for me.
    MAY was speaking yesterday about the Brexit and that was the main things that was pulling the price of the GBPUSD towards the resistance level which was at the 1.2812 and eventually most sellers got into it and sold so much on this pair that it felled below the last known support level. We could see more selling pressures on this pair because it have failed to break above the resistance level and stays there and the best means of making sure that we never lose at all in this market is following the main market trends. I am still willing to sell the GBPUSD because there is still more selling mode on this pair.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    MAY was speaking yesterday about the Brexit and that was the main things that was pulling the price of the GBPUSD towards the resistance level which was at the 1.2812 and eventually most sellers got into it and sold so much on this pair that it felled below the last known support level. We could see more selling pressures on this pair because it have failed to break above the resistance level and stays there and the best means of making sure that we never lose at all in this market is following the main market trends. I am still willing to sell the GBPUSD because there is still more selling mode on this pair.
    Whatever she said almost cost me my trading account, I was actually not expecting that kind of thing, I entered a trade with so much confidence hoping that price would act as I wanted, only for me to get a reaction that made me very uncomfortable, I am happy I did not lose my account plus the fact that I eventually made a good recovery, thankfully I should be able to make more profit in the coming day's From this pair as long as GBP USD fails to climb.

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast