Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action) - Page 11
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 155

Thread: Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action)

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,459
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4

    Leonvic's CopyFx Journal (Ichimoku, moving average, Price Action)

    Trader: Leonvic https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/50780/
    Forum nickname: Leonvic
    Account number: 20079086
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/50780/

    Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 16 May 2019 20:48:33
    Started on: 16 May 2019 20:48:33
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

    I have decided to join the league of copyfx traders, my strategy will revolve around taking trades based on the Ichimoku indicator, moving average and of course price action generally. I will be scalping most of the time, but will leave certain trades to run for more than a day as I deem fit. I am mostly an aggressive trader.

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 05-17-2019 at 12:00 PM. Reason: new update of account

  2. #101
    Trader mexima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,012
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, I think what is driving GBP USD down right now is purely technical analysis, price has found a support at 1.2787 and I think we might either see a climbing to around 1.2860 before price can retrace back down or if for some reason price is able to go under the 1.2787 that has been strong enough to hold it previously, then the best thing would be to sell and expect a move to 1.2725 perhaps, the daily time frame still suggests a downtrend nonetheless.
    till now market is totally in bearish mode and there is not any major data or news which means market will move totally technical base how ever the major support so far is 1.2700 which can start the bullish trend after hitting that price but only enter in the market once you see the confirmation candle with money management.

    Not allowed!

  3. #102
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,459
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Scalping is never a difficult thing to start doing when you have actually mastered the market using this trading method but when it gets hard is whenever you failed to fully learn how the market woks suing this trading system. On the other hand I have been trading the GBPUSD this week because I have seen that the price is heading in one direction and it is easy to fully understand where the price is going due to the fact that it is on the bearish moves and all you need to do is wait for the price to retrace upward then sell it at the important level.
    I am actually done trading this week, I don't want to get into trouble with my account anymore, I am not seeing enough depth with the pull backs to give me the confidence that I would need to enter, I see the GBP USD heading all the way to 1.2700 and could possibly close below this level, but the trend is not even showing some exhaustion yet, especially if we consider what is happening in the daily time frame.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    till now market is totally in bearish mode and there is not any major data or news which means market will move totally technical base how ever the major support so far is 1.2700 which can start the bullish trend after hitting that price but only enter in the market once you see the confirmation candle with money management.
    The bears means business bro, buying could take a while because the bears are still dominant. The weekly time frame just became bearish.

    Not allowed!

  4. #103
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    GBP USD has become a hotcakes pair this week, everyone is just talking about it, I was fortunate to make a few profit from it because I was afraid about the way price just kept falling, I know that the once it is time for it to go up, it would also happen pretty fast, I was careful with the selling and exited when I got a small profit, I am happy one able to at least trade without any challenges with losses.

    Not allowed!

  5. #104
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,122
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    As per my opinion EURGBP is ranging from 0,85 till 0,9 and the current price of EURGBP is 0,875 and if EUR will not rise so GBPUSD will fall and the 1,27 level will be broken with target 1,25. As I understand EURGBP has started the journey till 0,9 so there is a lot of room for GBPUSD to fall if EUR will not start to rise. I am bearish on GBP.

    Not allowed!

  6. #105
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,459
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    As per my opinion EURGBP is ranging from 0,85 till 0,9 and the current price of EURGBP is 0,875 and if EUR will not rise so GBPUSD will fall and the 1,27 level will be broken with target 1,25. As I understand EURGBP has started the journey till 0,9 so there is a lot of room for GBPUSD to fall if EUR will not start to rise. I am bearish on GBP.
    Essentially I don't trade eur GBP because this pair is too erratic and moves anyhow it likes. The last time I traded it, the outcome was not palatable, GBP USD has a choice to either retrace and move down or do a reversal from the current price, if the issues with Brexit are resolved, we should be expecting that price will go up, otherwise there is no need to keep buying into a pair that is extremely bearish.

    Not allowed!

  7. #106
    Trader mexima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,012
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Essentially I don't trade eur GBP because this pair is too erratic and moves anyhow it likes. The last time I traded it, the outcome was not palatable, GBP USD has a choice to either retrace and move down or do a reversal from the current price, if the issues with Brexit are resolved, we should be expecting that price will go up, otherwise there is no need to keep buying into a pair that is extremely bearish.
    well the brexit effect can never be solve because many trader on uk section are earning much money from that event that's why UK government conduct the parliament vote more than twice and there will be another vote of parliament on the case on brexit in 1 to 2 month and market will also move high as expect.

    Not allowed!

  8. #107
    Trader Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,692
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Essentially I don't trade eur GBP because this pair is too erratic and moves anyhow it likes. The last time I traded it, the outcome was not palatable, GBP USD has a choice to either retrace and move down or do a reversal from the current price, if the issues with Brexit are resolved, we should be expecting that price will go up, otherwise there is no need to keep buying into a pair that is extremely bearish.
    I do not likewise trade the EURGBP, there are many reasons why i do not trade it. It is not the such pairs that have the characteristics of real trading which i can rely upon. I believe much in the trading of this market with a better pairs. I likewise do not argue with any trader that knows how to trade this pair. One thing i have learned in the market is that we should always respect the opinions of all other traders we know.

    Not allowed!

  9. #108
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,706
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    GBP USD has a choice to either retrace and move down or do a reversal from the current price, if the issues with Brexit are resolved, we should be expecting that price will go up, otherwise there is no need to keep buying into a pair that is extremely bearish.
    Well, the market is always right at all times and I think the best thing we should do is to make sure that we always follow the market wherever it leads and because we all knows that the main market direction these days on the GBPUSD have been on the downward movement then it is very important to make sure that we wait for the price to retrace some of the points as to test the resistance level and if it holds then we can sell it again from there. I am more willing to sell than to start buying because it might be my greatest mistake which can ruin my trading accounts.

    Not allowed!

  10. #109
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,459
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    well the brexit effect can never be solve because many trader on uk section are earning much money from that event that's why UK government conduct the parliament vote more than twice and there will be another vote of parliament on the case on brexit in 1 to 2 month and market will also move high as expect.
    They are obviously playing politics with this Brexit matter, the issue ought to be resolved since, unfortunately there is so much drama that is happening making it to be difficult to come to an agreement, more votes will mean Parliament members will make money again.

    @Toyen, indeed I like to trade pairs that have some level of predictability, eur GBP is totally way out of my league for now.

    @Penuelophir I have a strong feeling that GBP USD will come down, it might not happen immediately market resumes but the possibility is there.

    Not allowed!

  11. #110
    Trader mexima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,012
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    They are obviously playing politics with this Brexit matter, the issue ought to be resolved since, unfortunately there is so much drama that is happening making it to be difficult to come to an agreement, more votes will mean Parliament members will make money again.

    @Toyen, indeed I like to trade pairs that have some level of predictability, eur GBP is totally way out of my league for now.

    @Penuelophir I have a strong feeling that GBP USD will come down, it might not happen immediately market resumes but the possibility is there.
    more vote means more violation and that is news idea for tha trader specially for big fishes that's why they never stop the agreement of BREXIT since now GBP base and quote pair become unpredictable because they are moving fundamentally instead of technically more over there movement are also become much fast as before.

    Not allowed!

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •