Every person want money. - Page 6
Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Every person want money.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Every person want money.

When a newbies are join in forex business they want more and more money forex market, but they are be greedy and emotion on the money , they have no control on there trading strategy , other hand they make loss there money , do you agree on the statement.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    when you can not control your emotion in trading time you can earn your profit properly.when greedy about your trade you loss in market any time.it is very bad for your trading.it is very bad experience for you.very bad knowledge for you.so control your emotion in your trading time delete your greediness in trading times.then you can earn money very easily.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i think practice make a man successful so do huge practice in forex you can success in forex.firstly you need a best experience.do hard practice about forex.firstly do practice demo account.it is knowledge of trading.then you read forex learning book.and earn huge knowledge,learning about forex then you call a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    skill is very important for earning money in forex trading.making a skills for trader is not easy.you will need huge experience,knowledge,learning about forex.it is very hard work for every trader.do practice more and more earn huge knowledge about forex trading make a sure skills about trade.then this skills is best for you i think.........

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    control your emotion about your trading.earn huge experience in your trading.practice make a man perfect.so do huge practice about forex in roboforex.forex is only one trading business in the world.experience,knowledge,learning earn then you can make a proper money management.hard work is success of key in your life.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i think our all work about forex when do note it is very good for making a big trader in forex.when you loss in market we know it is very bad for you but it is learning for you.if you note this mistake next time you can not do mistake again.it is very important.every mistake is learning for you.do note your every forex work.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    forex is a only one online trading business.it is a good platform for business.world wise forex is very popular business.huge difference between trading and traditional business.trading and traditional business doesn't mach is other.forex is money maker machine.if you knowledge about it you can earn money easily.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    responsibility is very important for your life,for your work,every place you need responsibility.other wise you can not success in your life.forex need 100% responsibility.your good responsibility earn your good profit.so do earn your huge experience about forex.earn your great knowledge and 100% responsibility then you success.......

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    ego is very bad for forex trading.when you do trade in market and this time you use your ego in trading time it is very dangerous for you and your account.because you will any time loss in your trading.ego can not bear your profit.so delete your ego when you trade in market.other wise you lost your money any time............

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    forex is a best business in the world.it is a best platform for business.so when you can not understand this business you can not shine in forex and can not earn your money properly.so give your best working in forex.hard work is success in forex and every place.so firstly understand the context clearly then you success in forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    forex is a best business in the world.it is best platform for business.forex need a good strategics those you follow.so firstly you need a good strategics.do more and more practice in forex.practice make a man perfect.i am small trader,i follow small strategics and it not a huge.but i think my strategics perfect for me.i earn small and it is enough for me.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast