Every person want money. - Page 5
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Every person want money.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Every person want money.

When a newbies are join in forex business they want more and more money forex market, but they are be greedy and emotion on the money , they have no control on there trading strategy , other hand they make loss there money , do you agree on the statement.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    i think EA is a best for trading.when you use ea in ctrader it is spend long time so Ea use in mt4 platform and it is a best policy for you i think.you need must know Ea trader is no ctrader.so best is roboforex.use roboforex account.it is a best in forex world.do more and more practice in forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    hedging is very important for your trading.it is save our money properly.some time you trade long time and it is going loss then you use hedging you can sell the same volume of eurusd and auto lock your loss.so do practice about hedging this knowledge is very important for you.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    moving average is very good for following thread.it is very good for your trading.when you don't know about moving average you can not earn money properly.it is very bad for you and your business.so earn huge knowledge about your trading.about forex.then you can earn huge money and success in your life easily.forex is a best.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    actually when you use pin ber all time it gives you more and more profit .i think it is good way for earn more profit.but it is very risk when you don't earn huge experience,knowledge,learning about forex trading.i use candlestick pattern and it is good for me.so earn huge knowledge about forex then you success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    support and resistance is good way to learning forex trading.i think it is a first step learning your trading step.it is very simple and important for every trader.when you first involved in forex your first lesson is forum posting.then when you start trading you first step is support and resistance.we should learn all trader support and resistance levels because it is good way for earning a good profit..............

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    fundamental analysis very important analysis in forex.it is very hard for any trader.when you first admit in forex you can not start fundamental analysis.it is not easy analysis.but fundamental analysis is very good way for trading.it is good analysis all time.all trader can start fundamental analysis.it is more profitable analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    roboforex forum is very good for learning forex trading.when you involved as a worker in roboforex forum posting day by day do post and learn what you want.it is vip support form roboforex.if you want discus your problem in forum posting you can any time.i think when you involved in forex.first time your main work is forum posting.it is very good way......

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i think six great investor earn huge money in forex.because when six great investor earn profit it call big amount.six great investor have huge experience,learning,knowledge.this 3 things is very important for earning money.but some six great investor loss in market this amount is also big.but when you perfect in market and you have huge money ten you earn huge money in forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    fundamental analysis is very good analysis for trading business.it is not easy analysis.minimum 6 month practice in forex then you start fundamental analysis.also good analysis is technical analysis.but i think fundamental analysis is best for a trader.it consider our economic calender.so do a practice in forex with roboforex.you can earn huge money

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    gambling is very bad for forex trading.gambling mind people can not success in his trading and his/her life.when you do trade and this time you can not control your gambling mind you can not earn money properly.some times you earn some profit but maximum time you will loss in market.so delete your gambling mind then you success in forex easily....

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast