Every person want money. - Page 3
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Every person want money.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Every person want money.

When a newbies are join in forex business they want more and more money forex market, but they are be greedy and emotion on the money , they have no control on there trading strategy , other hand they make loss there money , do you agree on the statement.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    mt4 is best i think and huge user belive mt4 is a best.it is very easy for new comer.when a new-by involved in forex they are don't understood about forex.they are not use forex properly.so i think mt4 best for new comer.when you perfect in mt4 you earn huge money in forex.mt4 is all time rock.it is best...........

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    price action strategies is the best for every trader.it is best way for trading.when you follow this way you earn your profit very easily.it is most useful for new comer.so do more and more practice about forex.price action strategies is simple for new comer.so start your price action strategies.........

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    fundamentals analysis very good for trader.actually every analysis is best for trader.those people understood fundamental analysis they are use this analysis.those people understood price action basics they are use this analysis.but i think fundamental is hard for new comer.first not match new comer.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i am a new trader.price action 4 is very important for old trader.when you huge time working in forex then you will need price action basics part 4.when you do very hard practice in forex do hard working and earn your great knowledge in price action basics part 4 then you success in forex.and earn money.....

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    fundamental analysis is very important for trader i think.when you involved in forex you can not start fundamental analysis.few days working in forex earn your knowledge,learning,experience,then you start fundamental analysis.first time it will very hard for you.but it is very best analysis for a good trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    when you trading and make a profit you are gainer.forex is best business in the world.it is best platform for business.day by day people are involved in forex.it is most popular.trading system is very hard for first time.but do practice more and more all system is easy for at a time.open a demo account for trading.i think it is best for you.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    indicators of volatility very important for every trader.it help your trading time.if for example ATR on a daily basis is 80, i am wait for a specific pair to high low is reach 80 and i enter in opposite trend.so it is very important technical indicator.1.trader use this indicator and get his profit easily.do more and more practice get your success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i think candle chart is best for me.it is best for trader i think.it is easy for understand.candle chart is not most popular but it is easy.i feel comfort to candlestick chart.when you involved in forex you will should follow a chart.because it is best for you and your trading skill.so do follow a chart those chart you needed.practice make a man perfect.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    when your account is small and you do your trade this time you need margin call and stop out.it is very good for small trader.when you account is big you get a free margin call and stop out.i think margin call and stop out is very important for every trader.it save our money.save our loss.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    practice make a man perfect.do more and more practice about forex.earn huge knowledge about forex earn your experience in forex.do practice in demo account.read forex book.forex is a best business in the world.it is best platform for business.do hard work in forex and your life then you success every place.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast