Every person want money. - Page 2
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Every person want money.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Every person want money.

When a newbies are join in forex business they want more and more money forex market, but they are be greedy and emotion on the money , they have no control on there trading strategy , other hand they make loss there money , do you agree on the statement.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Yes, I am agree with you. Everyone wants money in Forex market. But making money in Forex market is not easy. For that we need a lot of Forex knowledge and experience. If we have good Forex knowledge and experience then we can easily make money form Forex trading. Without good Forex knowledge and experience making money here is not possible.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    The objective of every trader is to make money and that is the driving force in forex trading but care needs be taken so that in the process of looking for profits, you do not get trapped yourself because forex is like an ocean that is full of big sharks and if you do not know how o swim you can get trapped so easily. We must be mindful of the risk as a trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    everyone want to earn cash, large cash in a few months, and they also introduced everyday addiction on this company and at last become the issue too , such as feelings and do not want to take the beginning for beginning, and so why some of us just got is not able and experience with some losing

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    My dear friends i agree with this statement .people trade in forex for money but sometime they did some wrong.they continue their trading with emotion,greed etc and forgot their strategy.after doing trade they got lose and fell bad.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    now a days every person wants money . in this competition world with out money u cant not survive . and forex is the easiest way for earnig money.. by money you can make ur career ..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    My dear sir i agree with this statement brother.people trade in forex for money but sometime they did some wrong.they continue their trading with emotion,greed etc and forgot their strategy.after doing trade they got lose and fell bad.mostly this things happen with newbie.so we should remember our all lesson and control our greed,emotion etc at forex trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    i think plan my trading is best for every trader.if you have not any plan in your trading you can not earn profit in your trading.do more and more and more practice,do huge analysis for your trading business,get knowledge,experience,learning then earn your huge plan and do trade then you profit and earn huge money form your trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i think when laggy comes trading times it disturb your net connection.this time slow your net connect.but it is doesn't problem for laptop.you check your net connect solved your problem.laggy is simple problem for your trading.it is not fact for trade time.so upgrade your connection,pc,modem.then you earn your profit easily.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    man is better then robot.if you earn your knowledge,experience,learning in forex you are perfect robot in forex.so do more and more practice earn huge knowledge about forex then you made a robot perfectly.practice is a success in forex.not for forex practice success of key in your life.so firstly do huge practice about forex.then you make a robot.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    one click trading is good way for trader.if you want to earn small amount in your trade you start one click trading.it is best for every trader.i think one click trading is short way for forex trading.do more and more practice about forex.it is best business in the world.so do practice one click trading solution make you easily.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast