How can i reduce our loss?
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How can i reduce our loss?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

How can i reduce our loss?

As newbies in forex business, i have no proper knowledge , i hear that forex business is not done without loss , loss is the part of business, i want suggestion , how can i reduce our loss , please share your trading strategy or trading policy.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by sharif1234; 01-11-2014 at 05:57 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    The following way a person can rduce their loss:
    1. do not over trade
    2. control their greed and emotion in trading time
    3. discipline
    4. learning and practicing with demo account then start trade
    5. handeling money management in proper way

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    we only need to increase our trading quality with take learning and practicing, and then support them with discipline and patience, make sure that we are not under the emotion before and during in the market
    and one thing, do not ever bet, guess or predict for the market price, we only need to trade based on what we see and read, we do reaction where there is an action in the market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Loss is a part of Forex trading business so never get feared for losses during our trading we would experiences losses is a nominal phenomena but at the end of the day we must be in overall profits, and so trade without fear of losses just follow the basics of trading money management and risk reward ratio, you will never be at loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    reducing loses in this business is a very important thing to do for traders because if you can not afford to understand the workings of the forex market then you will be loosing so much more and that is not the best way to make money from this Forex market at all.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    In this market , if you want to make more profit and income , you must have good plan of working , you must really know how to manage your money an be ready for the session where you think you are able to analyse pairs in , added to this you must have goal with every strategy an be able to control your self while you are trading and finally never ever forget to learn more and practice more.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhi View Post
    Loss is a part of Forex trading business so never get feared for losses during our trading we would experiences losses is a nominal phenomena but at the end of the day we must be in overall profits, and so trade without fear of losses just follow the basics of trading money management and risk reward ratio, you will never be at loss.
    I am agree with you that lose is one of part of business except profit . In fact many traders was got many lose in their trading but they never went away from this business . they never reduce their loss as long they still have bad emotional like greed, fear, patience etc . So we must got a good lesson from that to reduce our loss

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    we only need to increase our trading quality with take learning and practicing, and then support them with discipline and patience, make sure that we are not under the emotion before and during in the market
    and one thing, do not ever bet, guess or predict for the market price, we only need to trade based on what we see and read, we do reaction where there is an action in the market
    Dear, i see may may trader are do forex business many many year, they are make there money loss, when i ask then what is new of your trading , they say not good, what is happend there trading, why the not success there business, please share your trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 77
    Let me start by saying that proper knowledge is very vital to performance in forex trading and it has a great influence on our output in this career.In forex trading, learning comes before earning. If you have acquired the necessary trading skills, experience, and knowledge, then you must be very mindful of risk and money management and make sure you always trade with stop loss

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    listen dear i suggest you, you have to learn and practice on demo account, and i must say that please read and understand this forum thread post i hope you will learn better on here, and mostly practice on demo account. then you have to start trading on live account.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast