No gain without pains in forex trade. - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: No gain without pains in forex trade.

Yes It is true that no gain without pain in froex trading after losing and getting experience you cant be a successful trader Forex is not a easy task unless you put effort and get experience and face all type of failures from experience and losing in forex trading you will get tricks nothing is easy in this world experience and don't give up attitude matters in Forex after losing many people give up don't do that

Outside forex, same as other business we will find our self in, We will have to go through the pain before we can get the gain. The pain is in the learning, the practice and the good skills we get from market study. it is not usually easy to get the success we want from the business, but forex gives us more better option to learn without risking a dime.

I concur sir! In everything in life not only in the forex trading no gain without pains. All we need to know is that we need to learn every minutes, every hour, every day to have more experience because no knowledge is lost in everything will do in this life. We must have it in mind that gain will not everyday. If we believe in the forex trading that there is gain and lose. No pain without gain is certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Bemgold View Post
    I concur sir! In everything in life not only in the forex trading no gain without pains. All we need to know is that we need to learn every minutes, every hour, every day to have more experience because no knowledge is lost in everything will do in this life. We must have it in mind that gain will not everyday. If we believe in the forex trading that there is gain and lose. No pain without gain is certain.
    if we keep on learning and doing the things we need to do we will become successful, there is no two ways about it. gaining success in the business has to do with consistent hard work and knowledge to how the market works, furthermore we don't have to be in hurry because we will miss the main important things to be learned.

You have made good and real sentence in Forex trading, No gain without pain, that is right my dear friend, because we all at the beginning want to make money without knowledge and experience after losing and pain there two ways, leave Forex trading or challenge and continue until learning and understand the market, that is case of the most traders in this business.

If we want to gain in forex trading business, it is good we go through the normal process, learn what has to be learned and develop a good understanding for the market. The demo account is a good start however we need to keep on mind that our mindset will determine how good we become with the market.

yes definitely we must know all about this market then we can become successful in this market otherwise we always loss in this market. so always learn first if you want to earn then its your choice to chose right path or blind path so learn this market from you tube if don't have money to pay . but if you want most professional training you must invest in this markt and learn about it.

Forex is the one of the easiest business in the world and it helps to know the level of how you can manage your resources. The only thing we need to know in the forex trading is how to learn the basics of the forest trading and with all this success is yours. I do agree with you that no gain without pains not only in the forex trading but every way of life. We must sacrifice somethings if we want to go higher in life. Time to learn some skills is enough in the forex trading. No gain without pains I do agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by sharif1234 View Post
    I thinks as new trader of forex trade business that forex trade is more profitable business is all over the world, but its true that we can't make profit from forex trade easily, We need more hard work to be successful. We have to know more about forex to gain form here . so i think the word is true for forex trade that no pain without pains in forex trade.what about you?
    I know that usually newbie have big dream in this business, they have big hope, they have high passion. But unfortunately the newbie mindset will be very difficult to change, they need a few years to be able to change their mindset that making money in forex trading is simple, the main problem is from their mindset, in fact they know how to be able to make money consistently in forex trading, but just because they have the wrong mindset, finally their minds are too far away, finally they just throw their money in pain, but if they already have a good mindset, finally they begin to realize that forex trading is simple, and they start to return to trading in a simple way which had never done before.

Banned
    well hardworking is the keey of success if you think that hardworking is pain so ues you will not gain with our pain how ever hardworking is not a pain it is just start of your life or some thing because you need to step up for any thing you want in your life :)

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast