MBA is Necessary
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: MBA is Necessary

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

MBA is Necessary

You might be laughing with title or with my this thread but stop yesterday i was talking a trader not a good one but yeah he is quite better than me , so he asked me do you have degree i said degree he said he mastered in economics so he understand market more better than me i said how's , he said we familiar with the economic i said but Forex not depends on any country economic he said well degree is important i said come on , he said you can experience a relative experience in a specific field always has a worth , well though i deny front of him but yes in some meaning i was thinking should i go back to university for this degree !
    Ah .. what's you thinks about it !

Not allowed!

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33
    I do not have MBA and other degrees, I'm a self-taught trader. But it would do no harm to trade on the market. MBA will not give the knowledge that are needed for trader. Therefore, will have to learn for yourself: read a book, carry out tests. And it will be necessary to do all the time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Trader View Post
    I do not have MBA and other degrees, I'm a self-taught trader. But it would do no harm to trade on the market. MBA will not give the knowledge that are needed for trader. Therefore, will have to learn for yourself: read a book, carry out tests. And it will be necessary to do all the time.
    Wow This is amazing to know that there is no need of specific degree or something like for the trading .
    but MBA is connected about finance and Forex trading again finance so whats here is relationship!

Not allowed!

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Wow This is amazing to know that there is no need of specific degree or something like for the trading .
    but MBA is connected about finance and Forex trading again finance so whats here is relationship!
    Yes, I know. But MBA gives only 1% of the knowledge you need, the level of the professional securities trader. Later you will need to continue studying by yourself. It's like this: completing the MBA course is good, but if you haven't done it - it is not bad, you can do without it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 166
    You might be laughing with title or with my this thread but stop yesterday i was talking a trader not a good one but yeah he is quite better than me , so he asked me do you have degree i said degree he said he mastered in economics so he understand market more better than me i said how's , he said we familiar with the economic i said but Forex not depends on any country economic he said well degree is important i said come on , he said you can experience a relative experience in a specific field always has a worth , well though i deny front of him but yes in some meaning i was thinking should i go back to university for this degree !
    I disagree, economists can PREDICT...but not always right. You might as well get a good system, will help JUST as much

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 166
    They say, best teacher is experience (just add good system)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    If you have MBA degree but you don't have forex education then you can not get success in this business. If you want get success in this business then you must have good learning and experience in this business. even if you don't have any degree but you have education in forex then you can become a expert trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    We can do the trading in the forex and i think we donot need any education for the forex and MBA is highest master degree and we donot need any education like this for the forex and we can do the best trading with just the enough practice in a demo account and then make a live trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well I have not any knowledge of that degree I am a housewife and I have never high education degree in my life so I can't say anything about it but i don't think that its necessary for earning good income in forex business because here we have to learn all about our principles of forex busieness that will be best for every trader here and MBA degree is not much important here in this busieness

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    well education plays a very important role in properly understanding the financial market,especially for someone who majored in economics,although that is not to deprive any other individual to learn to trade the forex market,being aware that trading in financial market requires great skill and not degrees from universities or colleges.motivation and passion is enough to be successful.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast