Money management - 1 percent profit per day, 20 percent profit per month. - Page 19
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Money management - 1 percent profit per day, 20 percent profit per month.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7

Money management - 1 percent profit per day, 20 percent profit per month.

Everybody knows that good money management is the key to success. But has anybody calculated how good money management can help to earn money?

For example, we have 100 dollars deposit and it means that to earn 1 percent we need to earn 1 dollar. What does it means 1 dollar? It means that we trade with 0,01 lot and earn only 10 pips. Such target of 10 pips will be very low, everybody will say, because market moves easy 10 pips any direction. But such target is low risky too.
    So we have 20 trading days per month and it means that account will increase by 20 percent per month.

If there is 1000 dollars deposit so we can earn the same 10 pips using 1 order with 0,1 lot or 10 orders with 0,01 lot. It is easy and there is good money management.

The question to traders: Do you think if it is good to earn 1 percent per day or do you have to earn more than 1 percent per day?

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Rola; 04-07-2019 at 08:25 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    In this respect, I must say that trader should have good experience in order to decide when big size lots can be used. Money and risk management is important, but when one is risking one percent in their trades, I wonder how they can then get to make a living from the forex trading market. Big size lots are good sometimes and trader can do big money during short period of time, so do careful trade for fruitful results.
    Of course, you are right. There are moments when you see that market will go only one direction and very far so you can use big size lots. It happens when market brakes very strong support and resistance level and it goes further and nothing can stop it. But it depends on hour experience if we are able to notice such moments.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Using low risk for trading is good way to minimize loses but it does not mean limit our performance to maximize earning. In this way, we have to make sure that achievements at the market is not only about the target but make it as way to maximize earning and although use low risk. Then, we will get the best trading performance, let say we just provide one percents as risk per deal but sure it is bot about making one percents as profit oer day. This is only my point of views at my trading forex

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    Using low risk for trading is good way to minimize loses but it does not mean limit our performance to maximize earning. In this way, we have to make sure that achievements at the market is not only about the target but make it as way to maximize earning and although use low risk. Then, we will get the best trading performance, let say we just provide one percents as risk per deal but sure it is bot about making one percents as profit oer day. This is only my point of views at my trading forex
    we may open multiple trades in a day using small percentage per trade. we will earn little but from more activities we do in market, we can gather those little profits to get bigger in a day. if we can consistently make 1% in a day within minutes, then we can make another 1% at the same day and repeat to get more. while the risk remains low, we can get more profitable trades which are executed with 1% profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Queen View Post
    we may open multiple trades in a day using small percentage per trade. we will earn little but from more activities we do in market, we can gather those little profits to get bigger in a day. if we can consistently make 1% in a day within minutes, then we can make another 1% at the same day and repeat to get more. while the risk remains low, we can get more profitable trades which are executed with 1% profit.
    Too many trades a day and the repeating of the same every will surely result in over trading and over flow of emotions. We can take less risk and aim for less profits but then the chances are that when we lose, the loss can be bigger. So I think when market is trending, many intra day trades can leave us injured. Forex trader should plan and follow a strategy to earn here.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Too many trades a day and the repeating of the same every will surely result in over trading and over flow of emotions. We can take less risk and aim for less profits but then the chances are that when we lose, the loss can be bigger. So I think when market is trending, many intra day trades can leave us injured. Forex trader should plan and follow a strategy to earn here.
    according to calculation of risk we make in a single trade, i think it is not really that complicated to trade and get 1% of earning and open multiple trades one by one after we close our trades. while our money management helps us to control our earning, we can also improve our strategy by learning with market and understand everything we can get when we are trading with market after getting loss or profit trades.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    with money management the trader can be able to save the money and make consistent profits, the trader needs to trade with money management always to be able to protect his money from big loses and stay in the market for long time and so he will be able to make consistent profits with little stress and will satisfy with the results he will get.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    We cannot achieve anything meaningful without using money management, that is why trading Forex is difficult for so many traders, they want to earn money but are unable to do what it takes to make that happen, hence they lose money consistently, trading this market always when you cannot adhere to simple instructions would amount to a waste of time eventually.

Not allowed!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819