Money management - 1 percent profit per day, 20 percent profit per month. - Page 3
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Money management - 1 percent profit per day, 20 percent profit per month.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7

Money management - 1 percent profit per day, 20 percent profit per month.

Everybody knows that good money management is the key to success. But has anybody calculated how good money management can help to earn money?

For example, we have 100 dollars deposit and it means that to earn 1 percent we need to earn 1 dollar. What does it means 1 dollar? It means that we trade with 0,01 lot and earn only 10 pips. Such target of 10 pips will be very low, everybody will say, because market moves easy 10 pips any direction. But such target is low risky too.
    So we have 20 trading days per month and it means that account will increase by 20 percent per month.

If there is 1000 dollars deposit so we can earn the same 10 pips using 1 order with 0,1 lot or 10 orders with 0,01 lot. It is easy and there is good money management.

The question to traders: Do you think if it is good to earn 1 percent per day or do you have to earn more than 1 percent per day?

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Rola; 04-07-2019 at 09:25 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    20% per month i think it small profit, but wait a minute. if we use a big capital like a 10k or 100k it is a big profit, but for small capital it is only for buy crispy chicken wings.
    i think capital have a big role we will success or not because use a small capital we will be tested with our emotion and greedy that is not good for our psychology. but if we use a big capital we will more calm in any trade because we don't need to think for a big target but we only need do it for consistently.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
    but wait a minute. if we use a big capital like a 10k or 100k it is a big profit, but for small capital it is only for buy crispy chicken wings.
    For a very big capital 20 percent looks very reasonable and huge too but for a small capital, it will be very much small and won't make good difference in earning. Most traders here don't have such huge capital to invest and so I presume they might be trading with small capital. I will rather work to increase my winning percentage instead of trying to target only 20 percent for the month except in cases of having huge funds as trading capital.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
    20% per month i think it small profit, but wait a minute. if we use a big capital like a 10k or 100k it is a big profit, but for small capital it is only for buy crispy chicken wings.
    i think capital have a big role we will success or not because use a small capital we will be tested with our emotion and greedy that is not good for our psychology. but if we use a big capital we will more calm in any trade because we don't need to think for a big target but we only need do it for consistently.
    Yes, it is true. 20 percent for small account is little and accounts can be doubled during the month. But the main thing is that we must know how to use good money management and how to do secure little profit but with big money. 100 dollar account is for very risky trades and it is the purpose of such accounts. But big accounts like 10'000 like safety.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    For a very big capital 20 percent looks very reasonable and huge too but for a small capital, it will be very much small and won't make good difference in earning. Most traders here don't have such huge capital to invest and so I presume they might be trading with small capital. I will rather work to increase my winning percentage instead of trying to target only 20 percent for the month except in cases of having huge funds as trading capital.
    It is not a hard thing to get the 20% every month, but the problem is that the traders that will say the $20 is good for him every month would have the good capital to trade the market. To some traders, that 20 represent about $100,000 of their trading account, and that is huge. Tell me, what else does that traders want more? Nothing, i guess. But to the traders which have just $50 in their account, that 20% will be too small for them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    If we develop our target then its best and will give trader good opportunity to trade we have follow our management system because if we are applied a good skill of management then with less effective trade strategies we are also easily make our trade plan , we must plan according to the investment and keep our investment safe .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    Big lot size always makes people to exit their trades quick because if they remain in the market, there might be a spike that would cause some losses,
    That is emotions and that is they not understanding the market and knowing how to handle the market, I have learned that money management remains one of the most important thing in the business that when the trader has been able to have known how to put them to work, then the trader will be able to become profitable, money management and risk management works hand in hand, we all needs to know how to apply them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    Learning to strictly follow a strategy like this is what will break and help us overcome greedy trade lifestyle in the market.But the main problem is that we are always in haste to make a million dollar per day in the market where as slow and steady wins the game.I really appreciate your post and as many that takes to this advice it will be very difficult to blow our account due to greed.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    You should always get to know that, money management could be different thing for us all in the market. But the one rules and goal is that every one should put a good protection over their trading account to avoid losses that you never planned for. Money management is important and most of all, a good strategy will also help us use it correctly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    The question is what it is better to grow slowly and earning little like 1 percent per day and using good risk and money managemnt or earning large percents but with high risk. I think that if trader earns 1 percent per day and 20 percent per month constantly so he has a good strategy and can find investors who will be eager to invest and earn so large percents. It is the matter of time only.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    The percentage that should be used when trading should not be fixed, because some times you might get to have some good signals and then you might want to use a more higher risk, so it is also permitted, though before one should trade in such a way, I think one should have been able to be the kind of trader who has been active in the market and has a solid strategy.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast