Establish the correct trading habits is the key
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Establish the correct trading habits is the key

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4

Establish the correct trading habits is the key

1 , changing trading habits , you can start from lower transaction frequency.

Because the higher the frequency of transactions , a short time to make the decision , the more people , the more likely follow past habits , and transaction frequency once lowered, investors will have more time to think and make decisions , which have may be changed in the past habits. Since few people can get started professional guidance and training , most investors still need to cross the river by feeling the stones , but not willy-nilly say first jump into the river . For most people , the situation in the absence of guidance , perhaps several times a week to do within an hour of trading decisions than do several more practical , and more likely to get the results you want .

For most had developed some bad habits and wants to get the results you want people trading , the need now is to turn over , re- do " people ." You change the speed , determines your speed to reach the target , determines your success rate.

2 , wrong habits can cause damage, correct habits will bring results joyous .

Process the transaction process is equivalent to need a good habit, and habits of the process is to develop a trading transaction flow formation. We can put him understood as a factory production process , any link problems are problems, then there is no way to guarantee the quality of the product.

In forex trading, your mind and make preparations for the Exchange determines the gain or loss on the adequacy of your deal , that is, you have not before entering transactions , your outcome has been decided . Daily Forex trading career process , is to be distinguished traders continued profitability of the entire process presented. Amateur forex investors are most easily overlooked is the first , second, third and eighth , nine, ten steps . As can be seen from the inside , the greatest enemy of the transaction are not sustained profitability analysis allowed , but ideologically lazy ignorance and behavior .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Yes i believe that establishing a good trading is the key of success.Every trader need to establish a correct trading habit and it is possible if they have proper strategy and planning.They must have proper knowledge and skill about the market.And i think a wrong trading habit is very dangerous for every trader they may face a big loss in their business.So,this very important to establish a correct trading habit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Practice can make man perfect .and habit is also. To establishing a good trader is the key of get the success. Every trader need to establish a correct trading habit and it is possible if they have proper strategy and planning.In the Forex trading ,your mind and make preparation for the exchange determines the gain or loss on the adequacy of your deal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Yes you are very correct the key to success is a good trading habit and we must develop this habits from the initial stage while learning because it takes time to be disciplined while trading and we must have self control and be self disciplined to achieve success in this business and then only we can build our career in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I am having less knowledge about knowing the exact support and resistance level of any currency pair, so my strategy is either short or long in single currency pair, so that I can average from below price to quick exit and that helps me to make some me but in long run. So I never sue stop loss neither hedge my position in panic moment. but for that you have to trade with very less quantity.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    we came to this business with bring our daily habit, and some of them are bad, and then become the obstacle for us to grow up because bad habit will always trigger the emotion and stay in mind and make blind it
    and i guess it will need a time to change it with the better one, but with take learning and practicing more and more, we can make it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Correct trading habit is also a factor for success.most of the traders forgotten that they follow the rules and they are in a correct form.
    transaction frequency is also a factor here.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Having a good trading habit is indeed vital to any trading career ,your decisions as a trader matters a lot so if you want to succeed in forex you have ton equied with the right knowledge and skill to carry out smart and confident decisions, as a trader its not wise ri base your trading on assumptions, or based on where you feel that the price should be heading, you should be able to properly analysee the ucurrency market so as to enable you trade smartly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I think that establishing good business is the key need success.Every dealer for the establishment of the habit of trading the right to be disciplined while trading and we must show restraint and self-discipline can achieve success in this business and only then we can build our profession in this business so I can that the average price from the bottom to get out fast and that helps me to make some for me, but in the long run

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by wgog04 View Post
    1 , changing trading habits , you can start from lower transaction frequency.

Because the higher the frequency of transactions , a short time to make the decision , the more people , the more likely follow past habits , and transaction frequency once lowered, investors will have more time to think and make decisions , which have may be changed in the past habits. Since few people can get started professional guidance and training , most investors still need to cross the river by feeling the stones , but not willy-nilly say first jump into the river . For most people , the situation in the absence of guidance , perhaps several times a week to do within an hour of trading decisions than do several more practical , and more likely to get the results you want .

For most had developed some bad habits and wants to get the results you want people trading , the need now is to turn over , re- do " people ." You change the speed , determines your speed to reach the target , determines your success rate.

2 , wrong habits can cause damage, correct habits will bring results joyous .

Process the transaction process is equivalent to need a good habit, and habits of the process is to develop a trading transaction flow formation. We can put him understood as a factory production process , any link problems are problems, then there is no way to guarantee the quality of the product.

In forex trading, your mind and make preparations for the Exchange determines the gain or loss on the adequacy of your deal , that is, you have not before entering transactions , your outcome has been decided . Daily Forex trading career process , is to be distinguished traders continued profitability of the entire process presented. Amateur forex investors are most easily overlooked is the first , second, third and eighth , nine, ten steps . As can be seen from the inside , the greatest enemy of the transaction are not sustained profitability analysis allowed , but ideologically lazy ignorance and behavior .
    Ohh May frind I'm agree with you at 100% because like you said, all what you have said is happened exactelly with me, I have jumt into the river so fast and I open lotof positions and and after few time I close them and with the time I lose all my balance because the Fear dominates me, so as you said we must get more knowlege befor jump into the river
    Thank you verry much for your subject I really liked it

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast