mudassor copyfx Journal
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 74

Thread: mudassor copyfx Journal

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,280
    Promo (¢)
    1,398
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7

    mudassor copyfx Journal

    Trader: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/48929/
    A/C number: 20069947
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Investment: 100 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/48929/

    Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 03 April 2019 09:08:41
    Started on: 03 April 2019 09:08:41
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 10%
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

    Strategy type
    Mainly candlestick pattern , news time trading , trend with support and resistance level .

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,280
    Promo (¢)
    1,398
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7
    Past few days i am off in trading from today i am focused on XAUUSD, GBPUSD, GBPJPY pair there is not not any big movement today my expectation market shall move according to its support and resistance level which is settle in past few days , if there is any breakout we must try to cash it .

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,280
    Promo (¢)
    1,398
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7
    tradesss ..jpg
    Still i am waiting for more clear trade direction because above picture shows very important level of support and resistance because market settle its resistance which is almost same on the level of descending trendline 1.3120 level is very important because if its break market will go further upside and market still hold that level .overall market movement for this pair is very limited because it is moving with high of 1.3107 and low 1.3057 which shows there is not any clear direction market moving side way , i am trying to open position at the breakage of last day high and its break trend from upside also if today upper level hold then i will looking for opportunity in selling lets see !

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Rookie ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,303
    Promo (¢)
    6,720
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by mudassor View Post
    Past few days i am off in trading from today i am focused on XAUUSD, GBPUSD, GBPJPY pair there is not not any big movement today my expectation market shall move according to its support and resistance level which is settle in past few days , if there is any breakout we must try to cash it .
    Hello, this is a new forex journal, you are welcome here, and I wish you success with your journal and forex account. Forex field is a deep business, and for you to have focused on Gold, GBPUSD and GBPJPY is a good idea, success will be made with them when you have the good forex strategies and plans with them. The use of support and resistance strategy will be a good choice to trade all those forex assets too.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,611
    Promo (¢)
    8,513
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Candlesticks and news trading being your major strategy is really appreciated. I am afraid with the pairs that you are willing to trade with the strategy. Gold alone is so volatile, I believe you are someone that we can say is aggressive, GBP USD, GBP JPY are very unpredictable, they can bring losses too frequently, so I suggest you stick with money management to reduce casualties with losses.

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    2,654
    Promo (¢)
    3,015
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Good luck for your journal because here you put all your ideas and if your ideas are worthy people may copy you so it will lies more responsibilities on you , you have to get success with your trading by develop a good strategy and by taking right decision making it is very important part in our trade because if we analyze well and do not take decision on time in results we face big losses , so learn what you most need for develop good trade plan and make your trade successful .

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,280
    Promo (¢)
    1,398
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7
    Today 15/04/2019

    I open trade of .01 plus .01 selling position in Eurusd at price 1.1307 ,here is my analysis upper side resistance which is hold from yesterday and there is trendline below i expect price will decline to that particular level .
    Untitled 2.jpg


    i close position in -29 cent because of the reason there is very less volatility i hold position for almost 3 hour and continusly i am sitting in market when i see no pressure in any side so i close my position and wait for little bit higher volatility condition , i have rule in my trading that i have to close daily trade and i have to use small volume and during time of running trade i sit in the market for update my trade ideas .
    Here is a picture of close trade .
    Untitled 1.jpg

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,280
    Promo (¢)
    1,398
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    Candlesticks and news trading being your major strategy is really appreciated. I am afraid with the pairs that you are willing to trade with the strategy. Gold alone is so volatile, I believe you are someone that we can say is aggressive, GBP USD, GBP JPY are very unpredictable, they can bring losses too frequently, so I suggest you stick with money management to reduce casualties with losses.
    There is noting to worry when we are using GBPJPY because direction we get by the gbp usd most of time followed by that pair , but it is true the volatility should be higher but for earning good we have to take bigger risk , i am focusing on major pair eurusd but the result is not clear because market is still range bound and not exact any direction .

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Rookie ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,303
    Promo (¢)
    6,720
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by mudassor View Post
    There is noting to worry when we are using GBPJPY because direction we get by the gbp usd most of time followed by that pair , but it is true the volatility should be higher but for earning good we have to take bigger risk , i am focusing on major pair eurusd but the result is not clear because market is still range bound and not exact any direction .
    You can not use the direction of GBPJPY to judge what the GBPUSD will do, it will be bad for traders to be doing a thing like that. We have to select an asset unto its chart window and make an independent analysis with it. That independent analysis is what will suggest the trend of the forex asset of choice. At this present time too, the movement of GBPJPY is not certain, but it is mildly in favor of selling of GBPJPY asset.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,280
    Promo (¢)
    1,398
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    You can not use the direction of GBPJPY to judge what the GBPUSD will do, it will be bad for traders to be doing a thing like that. We have to select an asset unto its chart window and make an independent analysis with it. That independent analysis is what will suggest the trend of the forex asset of choice. At this present time too, the movement of GBPJPY is not certain, but it is mildly in favor of selling of GBPJPY asset.
    There are two types of analysis first which we done on the basis of technical and for it there is no need to be used any other pair just find the support and resistance zone calculate the volume , and in 2nd we consider gbp and jpy seprately news any big deal from these countries but we do not omit the affiliation of USD in our trade we need a bird eyes for trading successfully in market .

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •