Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 03 April 2019 09:08:41
    Started on: 03 April 2019 09:08:41
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 10%
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Strategy type
    Mainly candlestick pattern , news time trading , trend with support and resistance level .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    GBP USD should keep selling I guess. Because it is below the 1.3000 level already.
    I think that the GBPUSD is at the level where it is very dangerous to still want to sell it, because on the daily chart the pair is testing a strong support and it is not really looking like it would be breaking it below and as I am typing it have started heading upwards from there. So it is better to start looking for bullish market than the selling due to the fact that it would be bouncing off that very low, but if the price could be breaking below the 1.2976 and stays there then it is going to move on the bearish again.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    I think that the GBPUSD is at the level where it is very dangerous to still want to sell it, because on the daily chart the pair is testing a strong support and it is not really looking like it would be breaking it below and as I am typing it have started heading upwards from there. So it is better to start looking for bullish market than the selling due to the fact that it would be bouncing off that very low, but if the price could be breaking below the 1.2976 and stays there then it is going to move on the bearish again.
    Last day i missed in trade i am in selling the whole pressure from last week is downside but the pressure for trade is not clear last day it is moving very fast so from latest move i expect more selling in pair and i put sell stop below the price of 1.29.20 if breached and close below that level it will open further door to down side to push 1.2800 level .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    It is normal for market to be slow on Monday, I even believe today will he exceptionally slower because we just finished from a celebration meaning so many traders are still on holidays, but when we see momentum will be Fri tomorrow which is Tuesday, I don't expect price to go through so much volatility due to this factor, GBP USD should keep selling I guess. Because it is below the 1.3000 level already.
    Whole pressure for the pair is downside i am calculating my entry now because it is most important for trader to be use the best price to enter in market , i am in seeling from upside level maximum 1.2960/70 and stoploss is 1.3030 and target must be 1.2870 and if breaked today low i expect more pressure down side .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by mudassor View Post
    Whole pressure for the pair is downside i am calculating my entry now because it is most important for trader to be use the best price to enter in market , i am in seeling from upside level maximum 1.2960/70 and stoploss is 1.3030 and target must be 1.2870 and if breaked today low i expect more pressure down side .
    It is true that the whole trend of the GBPUSD is bearish, I am looking for the best entry point to strike my sell deal on this asset too. I will like to advice you that you should not sell straightforward, you should allow some correction to happen on this asset before taking your sell position. I have made much calculation about this, that is why I am telling you to be careful, it is possible it corrects itself towards 1.2955.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Yesterday the GBPUSD have been able to break below the daily support which was at the 1.2976 and today I am seeing some kind of rallies and it is best for us to wait for the price to get towards the resistance level which is at the 1.2950 and if this area holds then we can start selling it from there for a possible breaking of the 1.2900 support area. I think the main market trend has been the bearish movement and buying on the rallies is the best way to stay safe while trading this pair, because there have been some great pressure on the downward movement due to the fact that USD is generally strong for now.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    It is true that the whole trend of the GBPUSD is bearish, I am looking for the best entry point to strike my sell deal on this asset too. I will like to advice you that you should not sell straightforward, you should allow some correction to happen on this asset before taking your sell position. I have made much calculation about this, that is why I am telling you to be careful, it is possible it corrects itself towards 1.2955.
    Our both entries are perfect because before droop market first going upside and then droop market target area upside is hit and then market droop to 1.2885 this is a very good move for booking of profits , from today market open it is bullish with hold previous day low , if that low break then the market may touch the area of 1.2800 wait for breakout .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    1.2800 is a long term target for Gbp usd, the current price is still a bit above the 1.2900 slightly, this means you are waiting for another one hundred pip drop before you take your profits, that might happen because today is Thursday usually there are some high volatile news that could affect the price of the major pairs, but I don't know which news might do the trick today.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    trading with candlesticks and support and resistance levels will make trading effective always because both can let the trader to read the chart well and make good and effective trading that will lead to making of good money from the market, and also trading with good risk will make trading more safe and avoid dangerous trading and sothe results will be good.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mudassor View Post
    Our both entries are perfect because before droop market first going upside and then droop market target area upside is hit and then market droop to 1.2885 this is a very good move for booking of profits , from today market open it is bullish with hold previous day low , if that low break then the market may touch the area of 1.2800 wait for breakout .
    Currently, the market is touching the 1.2900 in an attempt to retrace some of the points taken on the week of the bearish moves and we all know that today is Friday and it is possible that the market would have to retrace most of the points taken all these past few days and I am thinking that buying at the current price is going to be the best way of making money off the GBPUSD today, but I am skeptical because of the news going to be released out the US this afternoon and it could really change things for the USD. So waiting for the news to be out before taking the trade is the best thing I think is wish doing.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    I believe trading with general overview of market like if we find the daily areas of trade it is helpful to make our trade plan successful , i work with current market situation and take decision on current change in market that would be very helpful to build our trade ideas successful and in this way our risk is also limited .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by tejaravi View Post
    I believe trading with general overview of market
    I think it is a good to trade with overall logic of market , we have to seen market in broder sense and bigger trend which will help to generate good profits from market .
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Currently, the market is touching the 1.2900 in an attempt to retrace some of the points
    Market now again stuck in that area and develop it new support and resistance level we easily trader with selling from resistance and buying from support level .
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    trading with candlesticks and support and resistance levels will make trading effective always
    That is the most safe and secure way for trader to trade with candlestick formation there are lot of in number and we are effectively develop our trade plan with it .

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast