Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 03 April 2019 09:08:41
    Started on: 03 April 2019 09:08:41
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 10%
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Strategy type
    Mainly candlestick pattern , news time trading , trend with support and resistance level .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Today we all have seen that the GBPUSD and the GBPJPY are moving in the same direction and even yesterday they moved in the same direction showing that the GBP is losing weight across the board due to the uncertainty of the news surrounding the GBP a regards to the Brexit and I think we might be getting more of the bearish moves of the GBP because people are not willing to commit into buying this currency at the moment but they are selling it. Personally, I am willing to wait for the price of the GBPUSD to come upward as to test the resistance level then I would sell it from the highs.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by mudassor View Post
    Today 15/04/2019

I open trade of .01 plus .01 selling position in Eurusd at price 1.1307 ,here is my analysis upper side resistance which is hold from yesterday and there is trendline below i expect price will decline to that particular level .
    Attachment 29103

i close position in -29 cent because of the reason there is very less volatility i hold position for almost 3 hour and continusly i am sitting in market when i see no pressure in any side so i close my position and wait for little bit higher volatility condition , i have rule in my trading that i have to close daily trade and i have to use small volume and during time of running trade i sit in the market for update my trade ideas .
    Here is a picture of close trade .
    Attachment 29102
    market of eurusd was bullish after the retrenchment from 1.1186 how ever market start the bullish trend but stop at 1.1320 and make quit strong resistance level and because of no fundamental movement market was not able to break it so market again came back to 1.1275 but according to me market will start bullish trend again because there are some major support in 1.1186 level.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    market of eurusd was bullish after the retrenchment from 1.1186 how ever market start the bullish trend but stop at 1.1320 and make quit strong resistance level and because of no fundamental movement market was not able to break it so market again came back to 1.1275 but according to me market will start bullish trend again because there are some major support in 1.1186 level.
    1.1320 is the strong resistance which is still hold by market it is not the triple top formation because market is not break above the total pips which market is moving is within 30 to 50 pips but i an wait for breakout trade then market settle new trend which may give chances to earn 100 plus pips in a single trade .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Today I am really expecting the price of the EURUSD to rally at to test the resistance level which is at the 1.1250 and if that level holds then we shall see another bearish move which might be reaching the support area at the 1.1200, but because today is a holiday then I would not be expecting much volatile in this pair too. My take is that we should be willing to look for a sell on every rallies whenever the main market trend is bearish, because this is the most effective way to stay safe and minimize the rate of the risks.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Analysis of GBPUSD now trading around 1.3000

After break above down side we see market is moving down today is friday and expected volume should remain low but from last day down side pressure show market is moving in downward trend of market , and after breakout just 50 point from this level open door for market to target 1.2770 again on chart . i am wait for breakout of 1.2950 and 1H candle close below or from upside near resistance level i go for selling with 50 pip stoploss .

gbp usd.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    There is very low volatility in market i am watching market from morning but there is very less movement in currencies and also the market of xauusd is still close today , my i try to use my analysis about gbpusd on Monday hopeful market is moving fast and i get my target value for entry in market .

fundametnal.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Analysis of GBPUSD now trading around 1.3000

After break above down side we see market is moving down today is friday and expected volume should remain low but from last day down side pressure show market is moving in downward trend of market , and after breakout just 50 point from this level open door for market to target 1.2770 again on chart . i am wait for breakout of 1.2950 and 1H candle close below or from upside near resistance level i go for selling with 50 pip stoploss .

gbp usd.jpg
    GBPUSD have broken the support at the 1.3000 and came up to test it yesterday and did not break it upward which means we are going to see more of the bearish moves than bullish at this time, and it is very important to understand that in a mainly downward trend we should be looking for only selling trade through waiting for the price to start rallying and when it comes to an important level then we can start selling again because it is one of the ways to reduce the rate of the losses or risks.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    There is very low volatility in market i am watching market from morning but there is very less movement in currencies and also the market of xauusd is still close today , my i try to use my analysis about gbpusd on Monday hopeful market is moving fast and i get my target value for entry in market .

fundametnal.jpg
    market is partially closed and it will closed in up coming monday as well because of jews event how ever i am watching market will opened if quit good gap in next week because market trading will continue in the back and the impact of that trades will show up the market in the form of gap how ever gbpusd look quit bearish because of bear trend but will bull because of some major support levels..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    market is partially closed and it will closed in up coming monday as well because of jews event how ever i am watching market will opened if quit good gap in next week because market trading will continue in the back and the impact of that trades will show up the market in the form of gap how ever gbpusd look quit bearish because of bear trend but will bull because of some major support levels..
    Still market is moving very slow due to low volume there is no direction for market if we really want to make our trade successful we have to understand whole picture of market because that will help to take right decision , i do not like to work in slow market because it take longer to reach profit or loss target and our cost of trade should increase in shape of swap .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    It is normal for market to be slow on Monday, I even believe today will he exceptionally slower because we just finished from a celebration meaning so many traders are still on holidays, but when we see momentum will be Fri tomorrow which is Tuesday, I don't expect price to go through so much volatility due to this factor, GBP USD should keep selling I guess. Because it is below the 1.3000 level already.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast