Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 03 April 2019 09:08:41
    Started on: 03 April 2019 09:08:41
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 10%
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Strategy type
    Mainly candlestick pattern , news time trading , trend with support and resistance level .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by mudassor View Post
    I agree there is not any perfect system but with learning and with efforts we develop our way of trade very safely , working in market will give trader opportunity to trade and our trade plan will became successful we always have to learn and we always have to build our best trade strategies so these will give trader opportunity to earn handsomely from market .
    Traders should know that they will never find the strategy that will be perfect, traders can only get to try their best to work with their trading strategies in the way that will reduce the losses that could come from that trading strategy. To trade with the best strategies, i like to suggest the support and resistance strategies to traders. This is the kind of strategy that we can ever depend safely on.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    It is most important for trader to work with own perfect trade strategy which is highly useful and will always give trader good opportunity to trade , so we must have to learn about it we develop own trade plan through our trade strategies are going to be successful working in market give trader good opportunities always for trade successful .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Quote Originally Posted by mudassor View Post
    It is most important for trader to work with own perfect trade strategy
    Personally, I do not believe or think that there is anything perfect when ti comes to trading strategy because it is not a science and as such we should always make sure that we are able to start learning how to trade with whatsoever trading methods that makes us comfortable and allows us to keep on learning and mastering the field of forex trading business over time. I used to think that we can get a perfect trading strategy and I searched all through the internet for years and came back with nothing.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    I see it as strange that someone is even thinking about perfection in the Forex market, that is actually something that cannot be achieved, to be perfect means that you cannot make any mistakes in the course of trading in the market, unfortunately nothing like this is possible, we must know that losses will always be a part of our trading, trying to be perfect is a waste of time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Personally, I do not believe or think that there is anything perfect when ti comes to trading strategy because it is not a science and as such we should always make sure that we are able to start learning how to trade with whatsoever trading methods that makes us comfortable and allows us to keep on learning and mastering the field of forex trading business over time. I used to think that we can get a perfect trading strategy and I searched all through the internet for years and came back with nothing.
    It is wrong that traders believes that anything is perfect in the market, we can not get perfection, we should not think about perfection at the same time. We will get to make success in the market when we are doing all the things necessary for our success. To do that, we will not rely on the trading of the strategies only, the strategies we are using could fail us at any time, we need to work with it by using the good management likewise.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    When I said that anything is perfect I was referring to the mastering of our moves and the trading system which is the key thing that would make us beocme stable and consistent in making good amount of money over time. Yes we can never develop a perfect trading system or strategy but we can perfect our moves which means following our trading strategy at all times and knowing when to stay away too. Trading skills can be perfected over time but trading systems are not perfect.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    It is wrong that traders believes that anything is perfect in the market, we can not get perfection, we should not think about perfection at the same time. We will get to make success in the market when we are doing all the things necessary for our success. To do that, we will not rely on the trading of the strategies only, the strategies we are using could fail us at any time, we need to work with it by using the good management likewise.
    It is a bad motive to be believing that everything is perfect in forex field. As long as there is nothing is perfect in life, there can never be all things perfect in the forex field too. What i think that is to be the focus of forex traders is how the trader is making their trading with their management included, this means the trader is not doing trading in the perfect way, it will only let the trader survive for long.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    It is a bad motive to be believing that everything is perfect in forex field. As long as there is nothing is perfect in life,
    To become a successful forex trader I think there has to be some kind of perfection in our dealings with the forex market and that is we must have been able to master our moves and learned how the patterns of the charts affects the moving of the price market so well that it becomes second to your nature, but above all you must use your trading methods to master the field of play over time. Whenever these things are achieved I believe that we shall start making things to become easy for us and forex market would become a perfect place to start earning consistent money over time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    It is a bad motive to be believing that everything is perfect in forex field. As long as there is nothing is perfect in life, there can never be all things perfect in the forex field too. What i think that is to be the focus of forex traders is how the trader is making their trading with their management included, this means the trader is not doing trading in the perfect way, it will only let the trader survive for long.
    There is nothing perfect and so in setting our profit goals we need to consider our experience levels and our risk appetite as well. We should not over risk to fasten our pace of earning here, our ability to use our strategy and manage risks will determine the final result of win or loss. Also none is a good analyst from beginning and so one should practice and achieve these skills of analysis from demo.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Experiences we have gained over time in the field of forex market is what would keep us from making a lot of mistakes which shall lead to huge losses and the most effective thing we should be doing as novice forex traders is to keep on learning how the forex market works and making sure that we invest enough time into practicing on the demo trading accounts as to become skillful forex traders over time because that si the key things that would make us become professional forex trader and start earning money on the consistent basis.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011