What is your weapon
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your weapon

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

What is your weapon

Forex trading is sometime referred as the battle place or some time with more different name but these re the names just ok , so actually we want to do , of course we want that we have to wins this market , so for this pupose we need weapon , yes we need them .
    Well according to the my experience the good knowledge can be a weapon for uss which may can help us to grow in this market , what's you say about this view ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Weapons that I often use when trading the forex indicators. Since I am trading with technical analysis, indicators should I learn so well and I could combine several indicators to be sophisticated weapons in the forex trading. Indeed, I too often find problems when trading with indicators, because indicators often missed when trading, but by adapting to these indicators at least I can see the ongoing market trend when trading forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I am trying to sharpen my weapons (knowledge and skill) to fight in forex battlefield. I have realized that forex is such a trading place where there is no hope to gain without these powerful weapons. I want to become a good fighter in this market and thus I am preparing me to become a good solder in this battlefield.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    i believe to become a success full trader we need knowledge experience and some trading skills. only knowledge is the key to success in this business, every day market g=have different condition but if we have good knowledge we can avail every opportunity of trading. with passage of time knowledge increase our profit also increase. because with knowledge we can make good trading plan.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 48
    i think by the skill is my best weapon and by the skill i will be make me success on the forex trade and i want to continue my trade by the skill and i think by the continue trade i will be make skill and which is the best for me and make me happy and i think this way for make me skill trader for the doing trade

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    My weapon in trading its to have more patience and always check the technical analysis oh and i forgot the most important thing to avoid its greed i have left greed and i will never try it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Not hypocritical, in accordance with my experience that the greatest weapon in the forex is the capital. Very simple, how it feels when a lack of capital, of course, does not guarantee a feeling of satisfaction, when trading forex markets. Money can give a high confidence for me, and give satisfaction if the count which taken in the form of pips. One pip will be very valuable, if the position was opened with a large lot.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Forex is same like a battle field and you can not do any thing with out weapons. In Forex your have much weapon then you can be a good fighter and can win the battle. So the main thing in Forex trading is capital, if it is more and powerful then you may be a good trader and may earn much incom of it. But if it is not so than it may not give you a pip.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Forex trading is sometime referred as the battle place or some time with more different name but these re the names just ok , so actually we want to do , of course we want that we have to wins this market , so for this pupose we need weapon , yes we need them .
    Well according to the my experience the good knowledge can be a weapon for uss which may can help us to grow in this market , what's you say about this view ?
    I think the knowledge, experience and skills is the good weapon in the trading and i think if you have the good knowledge of the trading and have the good practice of the trading then you will get the success in the forex trading business and i think knowledge is the best weapon in the trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Truly the forex market is a battle,meaning a battle between buyers and sellers,so in order to win you have to identify the winning side,and in other to do this you need a weapon or should I say you need to equip yourself with the right mental tool to cash in,for me my weapon is experience,decipline,and well articulated trading plan.its not easy to identify the winning side so be very focused in other to have a clear view to aviod avoidable mistakes.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast