What Does Forex has mean for you
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Does Forex has mean for you

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

What Does Forex has mean for you

All of us lot of fantasy or lets say dream or lets say a think about money we have in our mind , we always thinks if this will happens Forex trading will bring for me that and i will do this so means its has a mean in every trader life
    Well as far for me , i am not expecting anything because what's i see is that being emotional one of the worst thing which really bad for us but still i got some time emotional
    So whats Forex trading has mean in your life !

Not allowed!

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33
    As for me, first of all, Forex is an opportunity to do my business without being tied to a particular place. Secondly, I like to keep abreast of current economic events.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Trader View Post
    As for me, first of all, Forex is an opportunity to do my business without being tied to a particular place. Secondly, I like to keep abreast of current economic events.
    Because Forex trading is a global business for us , We can trade the Forex market even we are siting in grave but should be alive , well this is physical advantage but only those can trades who really have a good trading system , what's you say about it !

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    All of us lot of fantasy or lets say dream or lets say a think about money we have in our mind , we always thinks if this will happens Forex trading will bring for me that and i will do this so means its has a mean in every trader life
    Well as far for me , i am not expecting anything because what's i see is that being emotional one of the worst thing which really bad for us but still i got some time emotional
    So whats Forex trading has mean in your life !
    i think it is like a nice game if you win you will earn money but if you lost you will loss real money .it is nice to join Forex trading because i think it is so smart business and i like all this business like this business and you may be so smart by trading Forex also you can achieve your dreams with Forex trading only .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    Forex for me is the extra work is very good and I want to be the source of income next to the basic work to try to realize a lot of dreams that I want to continue her life on the steps and I developed a simple plan within a year to realize some dreams and first of them is to buy a laptop New

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    I do not think so because i know it's a business of risk. If Forex Gives you more and more advantage then you shoulds Egalement Prepared yourself mentally for the risk of loss. A good traders HAS a good eye on Both thesis factoring so he makes a good strategy so That if he bear the loss, he can handle His money management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    The forex business is really one of the most advanced and profitable business which we can do even from our home, also we don't need to have huge money to start this business, only some amount of dollars is enough to start this business and hence i really like this business very much.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Well, many years ago i started to do Forex.
    I learned Forex from many forum, blog, and reading articles. From these start, only 1 day i use Demo account, directly in my second day, i make an initial deposit. And 1 week after it, i got a Margin Call.
    But it's not the end of my trading story, i continue my way till now, cos trading is already become my only job. Trading is my only business i do to earn money to pay my daily need.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Forex is a career for me I choose forex as a very big opportunity for me and I will work hard here regularly until I not complete at least 4,5 years in this field with learning My aim is to become a very good trader in this field so for now my aim is only to learn here in this field

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    hi friends am new her
    the forex its my live
    i can live with out trading

- - - Updated - - -

hi friends am new her
    the forex its my live
    i can live with out trading