Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: over stressing your brains

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1

over stressing your brains

A lot of us has or either passing through the experience of having too many chart on your platform with the aim of increasing our chances of making gains or exploiting market opportunities, but if you look deeper into such scenario you'll find out that your making little or no progress because the stress it takes to analysis these currency pairs on our platform is a huge task for our brains, leading to stress and frustration.
    Why don't you just settle down take it one step at a time by trading on one currency pairs first and until you master your trades on the pair you can move onto another currency pair.
    I myself have stated this journey and so far my results has improved.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    We should not over stress our brain, it occurs when we do trade without any rules and plans all the time and because of this we face loss again and again. We must do sensible trading and should take rest , it is important for us for our rewarding career.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I completely with you in this regard. It is necessary that one must focus on one thing or currency pair or chart until and unless he or she gains in-depth knowledge about the business. One you can gain expertise, start trying out different variables.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Forex trading is a profitable business in which traders can earn a huge amount of profit with some proper knowledge and experiences. Forex trading is a risky business too in which we also find losses and but we should not over stress our brain.We must have control on our greed and emotion and have patience to become successful in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    We should not over stress our brain as fresh mind makes us many different and successful ideas and strategies ......it occurs when we do trade without any rules and plans all the time and because of this we face loss again and again.....loss makes stressing .... We must do sensible trading and should take rest ... it is important for us for our rewarding career.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    I have seen small traders who want to double their money or expect unexpected returns then they definitely do some wrong trading strategy which cause them loss and mentally harassment.
    So always try to learn from basics and then do practice in demo and follow your one own made strategy to get success and avoid confusion and stay relaxed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    forex trading is a very profitable that requires to have much calm and sound mind and brain. but if we give more stresses to our brain then our brain d not work perfectly that is much harmful for our trading. so always try to keep sound and stress less our brain.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    over stressing is not required for successful trading, the trader needs to be relax and fresh when he trades because he needs to analyze the market well before trading and also we need to manage our orders if we find it is in loss state, so over stressing will not help the trader to take the right decision of trading and this may lead to more loss than earning

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    You are right, forex is risky trade and should not make it more risky by trading complicated trading. I think, 1 trading pair can become more effective if the trading are done with proper skill and knowledge. It is necessary to focus one or currency pair or chart at a time. After becoming expert we can also give emphasis on some other major pair.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=id]Try to manage your time so you will not over trading and make your brain and body exhausted. In my trading, i'm always spend time for workout and take a nap. I'm always try for short entry and short exit too so i don't need to wait anything and i can rest whenever my brain feel tired. If you are been stress try to talk to someone else or maybe you can hear the music or maybe to take a walk for little while, after that you can continue for trading. Remember if you are sick you can't trade is good condition and your decision will lead to the wrong opening.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast