Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TREND'S POWER??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3

TREND'S POWER??

HELLO all
    I want to share my experience with trend trading,trend means a lot in the forex trading.I open a sell trade at EUR/USD,with the size of 0.02 on 15 march 2019 at the index price of 1.13252.I thought i can easily make 200 or 300 green pips from this trade but i was against the trend so unfortunately it doesn't happened according to my expectations.I was wrong i lost 10$ because of i open a trade against the trend.So never trade against the trend.

loss.jpg

Now i going to open a trade according to trend direction on eur/usd
    sell entry from the trend line ,with the size of 0.2 take profit is 1.12231 and stop loss above the trend line
    simply following the trend because trend is your friend

Screenshot_7.jpg

hope for the best

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 22
    The trend is often said to be our friend because when a direction of the market is taken, then we are suppose to follow the trend direction and never to act wiser more than the market . What you have done is what so many of us have been doing as traders and we have been making so much loss to the market .Trading against the market of the market to me is a crime for any trader who is doing it with some deliberate action no matter what reason is going to be given in the support of doing so.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    It's easy to loose your capital if you try to trade against the trend. This is the one of the worst way of trading because no matter how you see it, the trend have potential to carry along with its very trending nature. Glad to know that you have decided never to trade against the trend again because this is a simple way to easily loose in forex. This trend can become our best friend if we learn to follow it because we can have chances to make good money from it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 22
    Yes, the trend is very important for any trader who want to make any impact from the market . The forex market is all about the trend of the market and where there is no trend, there can be no trade in the market .Th trend is the power of the market and getting in the right direction of the market can help to trade with profits, but trading against the trend of the market a simple way to make a mess of ones trading capital.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13
    trend is only good work if it has touched the highest and lowest level in big time frame and the big trend will coming as soon, it hard to make 200 or 300 pips in eur usd because this pair have low volatile but if only 20 pips or 30 pips it's gonna be achieve. if you want to trade with a good result don't make a big target for a short trading due big target is only suit for a long trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Trends are perceived by people in different ways, some traders are comfortable with using the trend lines, some would say they need to use the moving average which is considered as dynamic, trends have power, we have to harness this potential with our strategies, above all, this trend trading strategy you have described won't work except you understand the rules well enough.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 16
    trends are masters and they always make money , but the wrong move always puts us in a cross road and can even kill our account. trends are beatiful things and sometimes they are one of the best things that happen to us, how ever if you are not well educated on them then its better to avoid such, getting the wrong signal on reversals or a false trend is very easy , I would advice if you could just keep it simple and manage your account well to avoid making any unwanted mistakes that can destroy you. these is something that one can do in most cases by managing their accounts well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Trend naturally will be very strong in trading and we need to stay abide to them. But that does not mean we can keep on following the trend forever too. If the trend is dying then so be it, we need to move on and change for the better good. But surely there are many traders in the market just unable to accept things as they are due to strong belief in current trend. But remember, trend will die one day.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    we should always trade with the trend as this is more profitable and more safe and less risky and so the trader will survive for long time and will be able to trade with more relaxation and without big risk, the trader needs to build a good trading strategy that should follow the trend always and so the trader can be able to make money easily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
    trend is only good work if it has touched the highest and lowest level in big time frame and the big trend will coming as soon, it hard to make 200 or 300 pips in eur usd because this pair have low volatile but if only 20 pips or 30 pips it's gonna be achieve. if you want to trade with a good result don't make a big target for a short trading due big target is only suit for a long trading.
    Well i will not totally agree with that assertion,there is nothing like highest or lowest in this market,price can break through support and resistance at anytime and also not even get to any support or resistance level before changing direction,it depends largely on what is happening in the market.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast