Don't be greed trader when trading. - Page 4
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't be greed trader when trading.

greed can kill us in the market. almoust all my loss come from the greed . we have to fight it and trade as a robot. but the human nature sometimes can be more strong than our decision . so i want to figure out a good way to control all my emotions.maybe when i accept the small profits i can control the greed.

Sure i am dont be greedy in forex when i am do trade. Cause greedy in forex business very bad for traders. Greedy peoples are not earn money from forex business.
    They are always lost there money in forex business. Greed forex traders have no any good knowledge about forex business. So i am always try to avoid greed when i am do trade in forex.

greed is a part of emotion, and it will harm our trading forex. greed will never lead us to success and earn bigger profit but it only take us to deep regret and painful loss.The best thing for forex traders is to have good trading plan, and never you let greed allow you to go against it.

My friends Too much of greed is not good for any business. However, we tend to get greedy once we start making profit in this trading or any other business. Wise decisions coupled with market analysis can help prevent further losses.

greed will spoil your future . if u control your future u can earn more money. just be patine . and keep focus on ur trade...

Trader
    You are right, we should avoid greed at any cost. Greed brings destruction of our trading capital and thus it is totally avoided. All the traders can fall with greed-trap and loss capital through forex trading. To make our trade greed-free we need to pay attention to learn forex first and gather adequate knowledge and skill.

I am agree with you.Actually,greedy is the main enemy of a Forex trader and for this reason a trader loss their invest again and again.As a Forex trader we need control our greedy must.I think if we set out daily limit of profit or loss then we can easily control greedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    You are right, we should avoid greed at any cost. Greed brings destruction of our trading capital and thus it is totally avoided. All the traders can fall with greed-trap and loss capital through forex trading. To make our trade greed-free we need to pay attention to learn forex first and gather adequate knowledge and skill.
    Greed is the reason of our loss,it is best for the traders,we open many position ignoring the condition just for gaining more profit.I know that greed could be bad,but we should know market is designed for earning,we should to accept the greed in the market.
    Finally successful traders

I am also want to not greed when trade cause i am thinking that greed is one of the enemies of any forex trader. it is an attitude that wants more without think any risk that will face and from that unfortunately we can't really grow without desiring more, so it is personal being to be greed at any times but for forex business it is poisonous so we need a very disciplined with high patience

Trading should be done with patience and controlling your greed it is excellent trading and if we do work with greed and think by doing greed we can become rich person of world then we are wrong so we should make better choice by which we can gain profit

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast