Don't be greed trader when trading. - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't be greed trader when trading.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Don't be greed trader when trading.

Maximum trader , when they get profit, they want more and more profit collection, more and more again profit and profit, but they leave them in the grave , do you agree................

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    greed is a part of emotion, and it will harm our trading forex and if we let it stay in mind then it will make blind the mind to think with clear, greed will come up for some situation, winning and losing, and as long as we want to get big profit, or take back our losing or revenge, then it will lead us to face some problem

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 6
    You can simply look at your trading statement, and find all your strengths and weaknesses. First identify how look your negative trades, is it huge minus or several small minus. After that identify and analyse your positive trades, find is your majority positive trades result of the scalping or maybe long term - swing trades.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    greed is so worst and dangerous character some any people that is why we don't greed when trade cause it creates bad result on our business or our work. its has proved with there are many traders get loss in this business because they are too greedy with want make money in over night

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by sharif1234 View Post
    Maximum trader , when they get profit, they want more and more profit collection, more and more again profit and profit, but they leave them in the grave , do you agree................
    I have the same problem in my past. I developed a extreme profitable strategy, and I have 100 percent of success in one month, so I decide to increase my risk per trade. So I risk my all deposit, because I was greed, and of course I loose everything. Be aware of this human tendency of wanting more and more.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Greed is a natural instinct of human being and we need to have a lot of self discipline to get control over this and we must learn by practice to get control else it is one of the biggest enemy of Forex trading business and it makes our account zero in order to get more profits, so instead of earning more and faster we need to earn slow and steady by following the basics of this business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    All greedy traders are blaming themselves because they always seeing the result of their greed, it is very bad. The greed will make you to be over-trading at times, and over-trading is not good for any forex trader. The best thing for forex traders is to have good trading plan, and never you let greed allow you to go against it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    All greedy traders are blaming themselves because they always seeing the result of their greed, it is very bad. The greed will make you to be over-trading at times, and over-trading is not good for any forex trader. The best thing for forex traders is to have good trading plan, and never you let greed allow you to go against it.
    yes sir, they are blaming at many things not only to themselves, i guess. greed will never lead us to success and earn bigger profit but it only take us to deep regret and painful loss. i know that feels when i greed, i've waited my positions in profit to get bigger profit. after that, price bounce back and all my positions turn to minus or even, i got stopped out. i think we better avoid this one, not only control it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Greed is one of the emotions which actually had sadden so many traders as a matter of fact greed is all about the act of wanting more than required which isn't a good idea but then, the means of getting greed under control is to ensure that we have good trading plan which we trade with.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 9
    I think no body in this market have no the greed I think a lot of people in this market greedy but I think the best way to can control it the take a profit option and the stop loss it is can break the trader to wait more and take a wrong decision and lost the trade but I think a lot of traders does not use this option

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by momo23 View Post
    I think no body in this market have no the greed I think a lot of people in this market greedy but I think the best way to can control it the take a profit option and the stop loss it is can break the trader to wait more and take a wrong decision and lost the trade but I think a lot of traders does not use this option
    I think so , for me greed is the worst attitude that can never die in a forex trader, while we has admit that greed leads to several losses, when trader get greed then its makes them use poor money management in their trade and there by loosing all our profit even balance as we think more and more until unrealistic desire

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast