Don't be greed trader when trading. - Page 12
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Don't be greed trader when trading.

when you can earn lot of profit from here . . it is a business so here profit or loose is related . if earn money and never think about market . and greed so much you will loose . in business . because if you greedy here you will not gain this job . so no greedy earn lot of money .

yes remember . forex is a online business . here you can earn money by well practice and good knowledge . if you little bit try you can earn loof money. but if you greedy you can loose your all invest and profit is a disadvantage of forex trading

maximum trader loose there profit and invest for their greediness .they can control their emotion when they earn lot of money from forex . but business have some risk we all know .so if take over risk for your greediness i think you will be fail . do not greedy when you trade

forex is a business . here any one can business . but business have some risk and bad effect. so if some one want to be become a successful trader and earn lot of money from here .. you should avoid greed when trading .because many trader is leave this business only for greedy
    Last edited by Gamer; 08-05-2015 at 10:10 AM.

i think that appointing a certain number of pips to be takes as a profit may help us to be away of the greed of the market .a n also may help us to be save and in a good condition of the psychological aspect . all of the successful traders do not have that greed on their trading . but they be satisfied with few numbers of pips as a profit .

greed in the main thing that can give us a great loss in our trading in forex trading business. it is the most harmful thing in this business that prevent us from our success. so we must not greed here and try to avoid greed. it is a result of our emotion. so that if we can control our emotion then it is very easy for us to control our greed here.

To be successful in your business u should try to shad away greed from your mind, because greedy is one of the major tool that freeze the account of a trader, once greed enters into the mind of a trader there and then his down fall bell begins to ring. The removal of greedy from the mindset of a trader is the beginning of success in his trade.

Trader
    if the trader wants to succeed and stay in the market for long time, then he should forget about greed completely because greed is the fastest way for margin call, the trader that want to stay in the market should trade without greed because forex is a strong market and can destroy the account of any trader that does not trade with little risk.

every trader must know and bear this in mind that it is not possible to collect all the profits in the market at one time, it has to be gradual if we want to grow our account, if you do not know when to come out of a profitable market,then the probability of losing your profits is very high, those who build account in forex does it gathering profits in bits and there will be some time you can be very fortunate in the market to have the direction in your favour, in such time do not get carried away at all, take what the market gives you and leave the market for other traders too.forex profit can be very deceiving sometimes.

i think that it is in the nature of man never to be satisfied with little, an average person will want to have more of money,more of car,more of houses even more of men and woman, so we carry this same nature to the forex platform forgetting that in forex market if you want more of profits all the time not knowing when to take a break forex will soon teach you a lesson that your desire to have more is the correct definition of GREED.

sir, i do not see anything bad in wanting more in the forex business because to me forex is a business of opportunity and you wil agree with me that opportunity does not come all the time in this business, but one thing is wrong when you have gotten more and you do not know when to stop then there is a problem here because if you not know when to stop in the forex market , the market itself will soon stop you out and the market is always a bad stopper.

- - - Updated - - -

sir, i do not see anything bad in wanting more in the forex business because to me forex is a business of opportunity and you wil agree with me that opportunity does not come all the time in this business, but one thing is wrong when you have gotten more and you do not know when to stop then there is a problem here because if you not know when to stop in the forex market , the market itself will soon stop you out and the market is always a bad stopper.

dont be agreed trader when trading forex because you will cry i say this because your account will be washed out and you will be full of stress and also you will struggle financially because you r money has been wiped out so minimize the level of greed and you will get more profit

Yes, you thread is right. When traders gain some profit then you would more greedy for take more profit from Foreign currency exchange market (Forex). Newbie traders are very greedy and they are loser. A bad trader can't stay long time in this market. Make a good trading strategy for more profit in Forex market.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast