Don't be greed trader when trading.
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't be greed trader when trading.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Don't be greed trader when trading.

Maximum trader , when they get profit, they want more and more profit collection, more and more again profit and profit, but they leave them in the grave , do you agree................

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Too much of greed is not good for any business. However, we tend to get greedy once we start making profit in this trading or any other business. Wise decisions coupled with market analysis can help prevent further losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    i believe trader dont intentionally get greedy,it becasue there are being carrier away with the condition of their account when trading,one might get greedy when making profit by wanting more and one might get greedy as well when his account is on the losing side,the most important is that we need to stay disciple and have a plan.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Greedy is one the enemy of any good trader.I can tell you something happend to me.One day i was in atrade and i was gaining 120 pips and because of my greedy i keept wait and wait until a very important news come and i lost my profit and i lost my capital.That is mean never be greedy in forex market .You should try to determine a stop loose and take profit before you start trading and put to youself a plane gives you a daily target you try to achieve it and after you achieve it stop trading this day.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Yes my friend, It is true that a trader who trade with emotions can not get success at Forex trading. I believe that if we can trade with discipline then we can easily earn money from the forex trading. Without greed and fear , anyone can easily get success in Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    yes this is the weakness of most of the traders that when they make profit then they stat to think that they can make some more and start to over trade due to which they show their greed and lose their money and it really becomes frustrating for themselves. so we should avoid greed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    If you will greedy in the trading then you will loss your money because greed can be very risky and you will never open trade on right rate.. so therefore you must control on your greed if you will control on yourself then you can earn money regular and you can get success..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I bet it with you, the greed will offer you no good ending, it will only make you to be a bad forex trader. What is causing the greed? It is just the things that the traders really need at that particular times, And except such can be controlled by the trader, the issue of over trading will be very hard to control by such trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 47
    i think it is normal thing not only for forex trader but also all human being. everybody deserve more and more money. in forex, greed comes after you make profit but you only earn some profit. sometime you get big profit, sometime small, and sometime you get nothing. this psychology that makes most of people become tired and greed. when their positions turn to profit, they want to get more profit. at first they may get 100$ profit but because or greed, they want to turn it to 200$ or more. then, after several time, market moves reversed then profit also turn to floating minus.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sharif1234 View Post
    Maximum trader , when they get profit, they want more and more profit collection, more and more again profit and profit, but they leave them in the grave , do you agree................
    That is fact and no one can deny about that cause all trader are human being , and human being always need more and more as not satisfy with what we got, but greediness is nothing have benefit in our trade so as best as possible we reduce it as strictly, For that to control our greed, then we should have a trading plan, such as your daily, weekly or monthly target for profits or pip target and then implement with discipline in our plan

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast