mt4 trading Vs mt5
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mt4 trading Vs mt5

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Lightbulb mt4 trading Vs mt5

brothers what is mt4 best or mt5 please reply to me i am waiting or your reply and give me all the detail or mt4 vs mt5

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I am a fan of this business for some times now, and i can tell you without any regret that it is the mt4 that is the best. When we talk about the fastness of the trading platform, the simplicity and the ease of initialization, it has it all, the majority of traders in the work are also using it, it means that they can not all be wrong at the same time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    most of traders used mt4 than mt5, because there is only a little difference between of them, and mt4 became the first choice for all traders, or also we have already an account with mt4 and if want to use mt5, then we need to open new account, and it will become the problem for me to manage them,
    and also, i prefer use mt4 because i have already understood to operate it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 47
    i think mt4 is much better than mt5. though mt5 has better in look and performance but there are limitations if we want to use it. as i read from some websites and information from my friends, we can not use hedging strategy in mt5. when we do this, our previous position will automatically closed by system. it is not a good news for traders who sometime use this strategy so i prefer to trade with mt4 only.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Both meta 4 and meta5 are both trading platforms and would enable us*analyse the currency chart and place our orders,I might not be able to state the deferences I recommend that you visit the meta trader section of the forum to more idea.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Both the mt4 and mt5 are trading platform where same movement are found. I do not find any major difference between mt4 and mt4. I am using mt4 platform and this is easy to understand. But I can say that mt5 trading platform can become easy if we use it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    [lang=id]1. EAs designed with MQL Code cannot work on MT5, and cannot be ported to MT5. What??? you mean some expensive bucks of investment on my EA would be thrown off just like that? Yes!!! The only way out is to rewrite the codes in C++.

2. Say bye bye to Hedging and tricky quickie scalping (Anti-FIFO). MT5 is more like a regulated platform implementing the NFA Rules by default. However this shouldn't be.

These two reasons are some of the scary and discouraging facts of MT5 to brokers and individuals as well. I guess that is why MQL allowed some features of MT5 like One Click Trading, Drag and Drop, Signal Tab, Code Base, e.t.c into MT4 build 500 version, which is the latest MT4 build.

It is also obvious that they concentrated more resources to the MQL5 Community, and added lots of services you wouldn't find in MQL4 Community in order to persuade traders to migrate from MQL4 to MQL5 Community.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well for now I am busy with meta trader 4 software trading I am not using meta trader five but in coming future I want to use meta trader five software also for me both type of terminal or softwares are good for trading meta trader five is a new version so there will be some more new options for trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I have been following mt4 from the beginning and till now using it if I ever found anything difficult in mt4 then I would have switched to mt5 but nothing has happened so i am continuing with mt4. I have seen that traders who are using there strategies that may be their Ea, manual trading there they use mt4 but when it comes to multiple use and multiple order placement signals and a complex environment then they use mt5 bt now multi terminal is also there.u

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Same here I am following only meta trader 4 software since beginning of my forex trading journey mt five software is not that much old software like meta trader 4 and its very easy to operate meta trader 4 terminal most of trader's like to do trade with mt4 only and we all know very well about that

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast