Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader) - Page 16
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42

Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader)

Trader: mexima https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/48391/
    Account number: 5284294
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/48391/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 22 March 2019 13:24:29
    Started on: 22 March 2019 13:24:29
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 5 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    yeah it has already hitted the 52 week lower of 1.1110 how ever market is continuously retracing that price but market is still in down pressure my trades is still in loss i have taken the buy entry as well but my break even will be on 1.1260 i hope market will come throw that price after some major events.
    52nd week low means that it has hit its 1 year low, but i do not verify that, but it shows that the EURUSD is really falling. I know that this asset will be heading lower without anything stopping it at this point, that is the beauty of making the analysis on the higher time frames, it will actually give traders the opportunity to enter the trend of forex field, and it will surely give more income to the trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    The price of EURUSD came as low as the 1.1132 yesterday but fails to maintain its downward movement and today we are seeing the price heading upwards but I would like to see the price breaking above the 1.1150 and stays above this area in order for us to start seeing more of the bullish movement but if it fails to maintain this bullish mode then we are likely going to see more of the bearish moves again from that level. In fact, there is no better method to start trading these pairs than making sure that we stick with the main market trend at all times, because that is the key to staying profitable most times.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    The price of EURUSD came as low as the 1.1132 yesterday but fails to maintain its downward movement and today we are seeing the price heading upwards but I would like to see the price breaking above the 1.1150 and stays above this area in order for us to start seeing more of the bullish movement but if it fails to maintain this bullish mode then we are likely going to see more of the bearish moves again from that level. In fact, there is no better method to start trading these pairs than making sure that we stick with the main market trend at all times, because that is the key to staying profitable most times.
    no market is again trying to break the 52 week low but unable to break it and market again the bullish trend at 1.1110 which is major support level which seem like good to start bullish trend how ever i am little tens because my swap free account is deduct 50 cent per day which is much more then i expected.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    no market is again trying to break the 52 week low but unable to break it and market again the bullish trend at 1.1110 which is major support level which seem like good to start bullish trend how ever i am little tens because my swap free account is deduct 50 cent per day which is much more then i expected.
    Yesterday I was able to make some good amount of money buying the EURUSD because the price start heading for bullish side when it failed to break below the support area which was at the 1.1123 and it came to this level for about three times and was unable to break below it and stays there which showed that we were heading for the North and I took advantage of it. So I started buying this pair at the 1.1138 and came out because it was Friday at the 1.1166, and I still believe that we shall be seeing more of the bullish moves which might take us into the regions of 1.1200 next week.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    my swap free account is deduct 50 cent per day
    Swap free accounts are very expensive. I guess you will pay less in the normal account case. Still, the swap value for the bullish position in EUR-USD is too high to keep these orders for long.

- - - Updated - - -

to break it and market again the bullish trend at 1.1110
    EUR-USD is trying to find a trigger to go upside. Maybe during June it is possible. If not, then only rate increase in EU will get EUR appreciated.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    x0vvdab.jpg
    so my prediction has come to end because i major resistance of 1.1260 has hit now and i have made 5$ means 500 cent on my copyfx account but one thing which is problem for me is that my sell trade is still in loss of 18$ and i am still hoping that market will gonna start bearish because of major resistance has been hit and unable to break it .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    x0vvdab.jpg
    so my prediction has come to end because i major resistance of 1.1260 has hit now and i have made 5$ means 500 cent on my copyfx account but one thing which is problem for me is that my sell trade is still in loss of 18$ and i am still hoping that market will gonna start bearish because of major resistance has been hit and unable to break it .
    Making smaller amount of money and allowing our accounts to be running into huge losses is not the best for me, and personally I like losing small and making more money on the longer run. I think it is very important to make sure that we trade what we are seeing and not what we are feeling and currently the price of the EURUSD is heading towards the North and the best thing we can do it to make sure that we are following it as it leads the way, and whenever it turns into another direction then we change our direction or expectations too.

Not allowed!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516