Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader) - Page 7
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader)

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42

Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader)

Trader: mexima https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/48391/
    Account number: 5284294
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/48391/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 22 March 2019 13:24:29
    Started on: 22 March 2019 13:24:29
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 5 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    What is the difference between the cent account and normal account? I think when we are trading with cent accounts it would help us to minimize the level of risks we are going to expose our trading accounts to and it helps us to get the to fully master our emotions during learning and developing our trading skills as newbies. Personally, if it were possible I would advice most novice traders to start trading the forex market using cent accounts because it would not lead them into much risks which could set them backwards.
    Cent accounts are good not only for new traders but for experienced traders too. Personally I like cent accounts and sometimes use them for such risky strategies as Martingale and can go against market with very small lots. Normal accounts are for normal trading but cent accounts are very good to test different strategies.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    What is the difference between the cent account and normal account?
    The only difference is the possibility to maintain stronger hedging levels in the trading portfolio in the cent accounts if the deposit size is not so large. Mexima trades only one instrument, so it is not relevant to their situation.

This is like you do not start 0.4 lots order in GBP-USD, but start a few orders of 0.1 lot in GBP-AUD, GBP-NZD, ..... GBP-USD, each.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Well I guess this is demo account because what you have displayed in your informer signature shows that you have one hundred dollars, I don't believe that trading with a demo account is completely okay because you will always take trades that are not accurate, the mindset is that after you blow the account, there will always be several opportunities, that is where we think wrong about Forex.
    hello there Leonvic this is not a demo account and why shoud i use the demo account when i have roboforum bonus?? how ever this is real account on roboforex broker i open the copyfx account you can check the link in the first post .. this is cent account on 100$ first deposit how ever i am facing some float loss how ever i am still trying to recover it .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    It seems now, when EUR-USD travel up and down within a week, you need to try to partially close your locked positions to decrease the size of lots that you have invested in both directions. The perspectives of EUR-USD are pretty foggy. I cannot exclude that it will finally travel to 1.1 USD. When it was at $1.125 yesterday, some buy-positions had to be closed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    It seems now, when EUR-USD travel up and down within a week,
    Personally, I am still thinking that we might see the EURUSD heading for more bearish moves today and there is still enough room for the pair to head downwards. Currently the price is sitting at the 1.1161 but I believe that today we might see a pull upward toward the resistance which is at the 1.1184 -90 and it is likely that that area will hold and it means that more sellers would enter the pair and it will head towards the support area which is at the 1.1110-00. In a selling market it is better for us to wait for the price to come upward towards an important level then we can sell it from there, it reduces the risks.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    hello there i hope you are fine today is very important day for USD pair because today the most important data of NFP(Non-Farm Employment Change) i am watching that Actual data of NFP will come to approximately 203k to 210 k because previous data was 196k and forecast is 181k but usd pair is in strong bullish so data will sure come positive i have hedge my trade for better not to get more loss..

KYhpaab.png

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    hello there i hope you are fine today is very important day for USD pair because today the most important data of NFP(Non-Farm Employment Change) i am watching that Actual data of NFP will come to approximately 203k to 210 k because previous data was 196k and forecast is 181k but usd pair is in strong bullish so data will sure come positive i have hedge my trade for better not to get more loss..

KYhpaab.png
    I don't know if the NFP will have some significant amount of volatility because the market this week has generated so much volatility already when it started buying as soon as market resumed every thing is looking quiet in the charts now, the NFP news data will be released approximately 52 minutes from now I am expecting some volatility though but not as much as it was in the last announcement that came out.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    USD pair because today the most important data of NFP(Non-Farm Employment Change)

I am not sure it is very important. It may have just no effect. I got outside this instrument during the current week, so I am happy.

The trend is absent in the weekly chart and the trend is bearish in the daily chart. In such cases, it often happens that the rate goes upwards. Bearish movements in EUR-USD are better triggered by bad news from EU.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    We cannot say anything that is concrete about eur Usd that will work because the non Farm payroll is soon to be announced meaning all our technical analysis will be made useless until the news has calm down, price is currently trading at 1.1153 with the Ichimoku clouds showing a resistance with the bears, I expect nothing from this pair except some spikes which will be occasioned by the data that will come from the nfp.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    EUR-USD actually moved slightly upside, to $1.1195, and it may even stay there for some time. NFP is known to initiate strange movements and may be understood as a well accepted way to get rid of the scalpers of the market, from time to time. Some changes also happened in other pairs, as we know.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast