Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader) - Page 6
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader)

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42

Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader)

Trader: mexima https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/48391/
    Account number: 5284294
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/48391/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 22 March 2019 13:24:29
    Started on: 22 March 2019 13:24:29
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 5 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    i have opened hedge trade
    No, I do not think this hedging trade is a good decision. USD is unlikely going to grow much more than it is located now, so it will be difficult to close the new order (the last sell-order) in profit. Overall, this is a matter of money management upon long-term trading with position averaging.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Personally, I believe that the best ways to deal with the forex market is to make sure of our risks and trading on the longer term because there is no way we can be able to start hedging anytime and anyhow we like without encountering some kind of losses and most times we could lose both the selling and the buying. So it is very important to make sure that we stop our losing trades when it have not gotten so high and allow our winning trades to keep running into the end of it because it helps us to become more profitable at the end of it all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    I cannot trade with hedging, I know that the loss that is potentially going to happen when things go awry will be higher, if you actually know exactly how hedging works, you will not have problems, but when you do this as an alternative to trading, you earn, I feel like I am trading against my own self by hedging, I am safer without it. However every trader understand what is safe in their definition.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    3WHzbab.jpg
    here is the condition of my account i have closed one buy order with some pip profit but over all i have 1.00 buy order but i am watching eurusd will be bull more for some pip so i have set the tp to 1.1237 of my last 2 buy trade i hope i will achieved my target and then i will take some heavy risk to recover all my trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    This is a matter of patience. Your situation can be resolved somehow with time. The best you can do is to stop making orders whatsoever and wait what happens with the price in the nearest weeks. The worst thing would be if the price does not move anywhere, but it will likely move and you must allow each of the existing orders to close with maximum profit, no position averaging.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The price is the EURUSD is at the moment trading 1.1230 and it is about 7 pips for your take profits on the buying trades to get closed and I think they might today before the news which is due to come out in the U today does and it might change the direction of the market and then you would remove the selling trade too. I am really finding it hard to understand how you guys could be hedging without knowing where exactly that you think or understand the price will get to and you shall be able to close it all. Don't you think there should be a good trading plan in place for you to use?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    3WHzbab.jpg
    here is the condition of my account i have closed one buy order with some pip profit but over all i have 1.00 buy order but i am watching eurusd will be bull more for some pip so i have set the tp to 1.1237 of my last 2 buy trade i hope i will achieved my target and then i will take some heavy risk to recover all my trades.
    Well I guess this is demo account because what you have displayed in your informer signature shows that you have one hundred dollars, I don't believe that trading with a demo account is completely okay because you will always take trades that are not accurate, the mindset is that after you blow the account, there will always be several opportunities, that is where we think wrong about Forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Well I guess this is demo account because what you have displayed in your informer signature shows that you have one hundred dollars
    Is this not a cent account in Roboforex that is displayed in the same way? 10000 cents are equal to 100 USD in the actual account. I do not understand how you distinguish the real account from the demo account based on the MetaTrader4 screenshots only...

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 05-02-2019 at 05:06 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    Is this not a cent account in Roboforex that is displayed in the same way? 10000 cents are equal to 100 USD in the actual account. I fo not understand how you distinguish the real ccount from the demo account based on the MetaTrader4 screenshots...
    I am not used to the cent account, so I guess you are correct here, I was thinking that he is using the demo account, but when you mention the cent account, I had to read the original first post again so that I can tell whether it is a cent or not, thanks for the correct, for this category of accounts I guess when he takes a position of 1.00 lot size, that is actually equivalent of $0.10 for each pip that moves.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    Is this not a cent account in Roboforex that is displayed in the same way? 10000 cents are equal to 100 USD in the actual account. I fo not understand how you distinguish the real ccount from the demo account based on the MetaTrader4 screenshots...
    What is the difference between the cent account and normal account? I think when we are trading with cent accounts it would help us to minimize the level of risks we are going to expose our trading accounts to and it helps us to get the to fully master our emotions during learning and developing our trading skills as newbies. Personally, if it were possible I would advice most novice traders to start trading the forex market using cent accounts because it would not lead them into much risks which could set them backwards.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast