Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader) - Page 14
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader)

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42

Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader)

Trader: mexima https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/48391/
    Account number: 5284294
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/48391/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 22 March 2019 13:24:29
    Started on: 22 March 2019 13:24:29
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 5 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    I would not be too much bullish in EUR-USD. Yes, it is locally bullish and it touched (or almost touched?) $1.12 yesterday, but there are no solid economic signals to be sure. As soon as it comes to rate cut from FED or rate increase from ECB, there will be a big trend. Until then, it would be wiser to stay side.
    what ever you talk is all about fundamental analysis which is not permanent how ever this is also important how ever i just analysis the technical analysis and according to it market will be bullish because it changes the trend on the support level and fundamentally don't forgot the parliament Europe election in the weekend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Currently, the EURUSD is trying to make its movement up North and that is why my focus remains for now and the other thing I want to say is that I am always eager to follow the price trends and it does not really matter what others are thinking or whether there is any kind of fundamental but the key thing is to always make sure that the trend is the primary thing to follow in each of the currencies. I would be waiting to see what might become the out come of the election in the Euro because it might change the direction of the price when the market opens.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    what ever you talk is all about fundamental analysis
    Market is being moved by the fundamental analysis and the reaction of big traders on the fundamental analysis. For EUR-USD to go significantly upside, there should be a clear event that is bullish for EUR-USD. As soon as you get such an event, you are welcome to buy with confidence.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    The EUR USD has fallen for too long so I don't think that it is the fundamental analysis that is making it to go up right now, yes, we know the the big traders always find a way to force price to do what they want, but I believe that technical analysis played a big role in the fall of eur USD last week, the pin bar that came from the four hour time frame is something that I understand was largely responsible for the drop, now there is a bullish pin bar that is causing it to rise.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    The EUR USD has fallen for too long so I don't think that it is the fundamental analysis that is making it to go up right now, yes, we know the the big traders always find a way to force price to do what they want, but I believe that technical analysis played a big role in the fall of eur USD last week, the pin bar that came from the four hour time frame is something that I understand was largely responsible for the drop, now there is a bullish pin bar that is causing it to rise.
    eurusd has started the bullish trend if you see in the h4 and d1 chart so you will notify that bearish session has came to be closed and bullish session has started how ever market will be impact by the European union vote and as i have noticed that market has opened with gap up with 10 pip which is also good sign for the bullish trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    The EURUSD is currently testing the support area which is at the 1.1200 and I think for the bullish moves to remain in total control of this pair then we need to see the price remaining above this very level and a break below it and stays below would suggest that the bears are right into the market and the price would be heading for more bearish movement from there. But the area could act as support when the price fails to break it and it could be a better level to start buying this pair and allowing it to run due to the fact that we might be seeing the price heading for more bullish from there.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    eurusd has started the bullish trend if you see in the h4 and d1 chart so you will notify that bearish session has came to be closed and bullish session has started how ever market will be impact by the European union vote and as i have noticed that market has opened with gap up with 10 pip which is also good sign for the bullish trend.
    The last three candlestick in the one hour time frame suggests that EU is doing a retracement, it has already touched 1.1190 and there is even a chance that price can fall even lower, I am thinking that price will retrace deeply before it starts to buy, but if the low that was created last week is violated, then we should be thinking about how to sell rather than buying, although I doubt if this is what would eventually happen.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    The "honest" exchange rate range in EUR-USD, according to many professional traders, is now $1.12-$1.13. It is pretty much possible that EUR-USD travels to $1.13 in the near future. I suppose that local trend is still bullish, but if it is not supported by any solid positive (EUR-bullish) signal from the economies, the rate can sit near $1.12 for long time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    cvODdab.jpg
    hello guys this is over condition of my account i have already deposit 20$ more in my account and i am gonna buy eurusd again from 1.1186 which i have putted the pending order as well how ever i have set the tp to 1.1260 which is approximately the break even take profit because i have already in 300 cent more minus because of commission charge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    cvODdab.jpg
    hello guys this is over condition of my account i have already deposit 20$ more in my account and i am gonna buy eurusd again from 1.1186 which i have putted the pending order as well how ever i have set the tp to 1.1260 which is approximately the break even take profit because i have already in 300 cent more minus because of commission charge.
    I think you should wait a little longer before buying into EUR USD because there is still going to be a retracement until price is able to get to 1.1173, what I don't like about this EUR USD is because the movement is always so slow, imagine the move that happened in GBP USD, looking at the volatility alone is enough to make your money and leave the charts, but EUR USD is very sluggish, I will not think of entering any trade there for now.

Not allowed!

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast