Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader) - Page 4
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 157

Thread: Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader)

  1. #1
    Registered user mexima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,012
    Promo (¢)
    90
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42

    Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader)

    Trader: mexima https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/48391/
    Account number: 5284294
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/48391/

    Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 22 March 2019 13:24:29
    Started on: 22 March 2019 13:24:29
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 5 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

    Not allowed!

  2. #31
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,220
    Promo (¢)
    5,010
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    Attachment 29184
    eurusd is just try to test the major resistance of 1.1186 but it retrace the after the level 1.1195 level how ever the major resistance level is 1.1186 if market break the support level it will hit the 1.09 else it will again goes to 1.1237 1.1314 and sooon on .. how ever let's wait for the confirmation ...

    my trades are full of money management so i really don't think so use SL is trades but your kind word and appreciation is kindly treated
    Actually, the EURUSD have tested the support are which was at the 1.1184 and could not remain there which shows that there was a price rejection and that there could be some kind of rallies which might be reaching the resistance level at the 1.1230 and if the area holds then the price might continue in its downward market trend and we might even breach the support at the 1.1180 level on this one. So the best way to trade this pair now is to wait for the price to rally to the highs and sell it from there.

    Not allowed!

  3. #32
    Registered user mexima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,012
    Promo (¢)
    90
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    4DUdfab.jpg

    i am totally confuse now because market has break all the support level i figure last support was 1.1186 now i am not watching any major support till 1.1060 how market can retrace from that level 1.1168 how ever there is less chance because there will be advance gbp q/q in up comming friday so market can blast it ..

    Not allowed!

  4. #33
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,231
    Promo (¢)
    1,935
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Don't be confused about anything because the eur usd is still very much in the bearish arena, it would be a mistake to consider buying it from this point. You are simply feeling confused because you feel that the buyers are supposed to have stepped in by now but that is actually where you are wrong, selling is the safest decision for now with EUR USD.

    Not allowed!

  5. #34
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,220
    Promo (¢)
    5,010
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Personally, I have said it so many times that the main trend in the EURUSD is a strong sell and it is much better to start looking for the upward rallies towards the resistance area and sell because the price have been able to break all the supports and if you are trying to pick the lows then you are likely going to end up with so many series of losses and even it could lead to blowing out your trading accounts. As it stands now on the EURUSD, I would wait for the price to start heading upwards again towards the resistance which is at the 1.1170 before I could sell because it is the safest thing to do.

    Not allowed!

  6. #35
    Registered user mexima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,012
    Promo (¢)
    90
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Don't be confused about anything because the eur usd is still very much in the bearish arena, it would be a mistake to consider buying it from this point. You are simply feeling confused because you feel that the buyers are supposed to have stepped in by now but that is actually where you are wrong, selling is the safest decision for now with EUR USD.
    i am confused to analysis which area is supposed to start the bull trend again how ever there is no such good support level how ever my account is safe but i am goonna check from which i would suppose to recover my money but i am pretty much sure usd will weak in advance gbp q/q which is on friday but let hope for the best

    Not allowed!

  7. #36
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,220
    Promo (¢)
    5,010
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    i am confused to analysis which area is supposed to start the bull trend again how ever there is no such good support level
    Honestly, this is the greatest challenge most of us or novice traders have and it is trying to pin point the lows in the main market downward trends or pick the highs on the upward trend, because none of us could possibly say where the price would be changing its direction and that is why we should be very careful about trying to pick lows because it could lead to series of losses. Personally, I think the best way to know that there is change in the direction of the market is when the price starts breaking the highs and would never come back to the lows again.

    Not allowed!

  8. #37
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11,552
    Promo (¢)
    240
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with good and medium risk can help for making of more effective and safe trading and so this will make trading more enjoyable and less stressful and so this will decrease the mistakes of trading , the commission is good also and so this will let the clients to join your account and so this will increase the return of trading always

    Not allowed!

  9. #38
    Registered user mexima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,012
    Promo (¢)
    90
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    trading with good and medium risk can help for making of more effective and safe trading and so this will make trading more enjoyable and less stressful and so this will decrease the mistakes of trading , the commission is good also and so this will let the clients to join your account and so this will increase the return of trading always
    sammeh if you open the trade with money management then you really don't care about the higher or lower risk because all your trade will be in one standard lot how ever i have putted the standard lot but now i am realizing that i need to minimize more lot size because i can't see my account more than 50% in float.

    Not allowed!

  10. #39
    Registered user ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,895
    Promo (¢)
    3,735
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    sammeh if you open the trade with money management then you really don't care about the higher or lower risk because all your trade will be in one standard lot how ever i have putted the standard lot but now i am realizing that i need to minimize more lot size because i can't see my account more than 50% in float.
    You are not right with that, the forex traders who is trading with money and risk management will have to care about the risk they take, that is the beauty of the money and risk managements. If the risk is high and the trader thinks that he has used the money and risk management, it might be true, but the money and risk management is still poor. This setup could still waste all the forex investment of that trader.

    Not allowed!

  11. #40
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,220
    Promo (¢)
    5,010
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    sammeh if you open the trade with money management then you really don't care about the higher or lower risk because all your trade will be in one standard lot how ever i have putted the standard lot but now i am realizing that i need to minimize more lot size because i can't see my account more than 50% in float.
    Wow! I thought that before someone could open trade with standard lot they should have at least $10000 in their trading account! I think we should all be very careful on how we tends to risk in the field of forex trading because the amount of risks you take should depend on two things first the size of your trading accounts and secondly the amount of good trading skills you possess as a forex trader. If you have one without another then you are still not doing things the right way, because you have have the two mentioned qualities before you can start risking and when you are not in possession of these two things then you are most likely going to become emotionally unstable which leads to series of losses and even blowing out the trading accounts.

    Not allowed!

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •