Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader) - Page 3
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader)

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42

Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader)

Trader: mexima https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/48391/
    Account number: 5284294
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/48391/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 22 March 2019 13:24:29
    Started on: 22 March 2019 13:24:29
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 5 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    XTodfab.jpg
    hello guys how are you i hope you all are fine . i just missed my pending order to be hitted by 10 pip but marker is also unable to break the resistance level of 1.1314 how ever i am also confuse to put sell limit from 1.1314 because it is the resistance level but once market break that resistance will directly go to 1.1374 but i trade risk free so i will wait for the break out

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Indeed, as it was clearly mentioned earlier, your trading practice is highly risky, and it has not come to bankrupt just because EUR-USD is non-volatile now. The resistance line that it pointed out is not properly certain. EUR-USD can go either upside or downside if we discuss a week-wise movement.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Today we have seen the EURUSD has been able to break below the support area which is at the 1.1280 and there is a possibilities of the price heading upwards again as to test the resistance levels again and if the price holds in this area then we shall begin to see another fall on the pair. Personally, I am waiting for the price to head upward again then I shall be able to sell it in other to make just about 20 to 30 pips off the market. Also any trading system that would be risky so as to blow out our trading account does not worth trying it on the real trading accounts.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    Indeed, as it was clearly mentioned earlier, your trading practice is highly risky, and it has not come to bankrupt just because EUR-USD is non-volatile now. The resistance line that it pointed out is not properly certain. EUR-USD can go either upside or downside if we discuss a week-wise movement.
    dear first of all eurusd is very much cheap pair and does more volatile before and after the news time how ever market make big candle on the big data like NFP and daraghi speaks but for proof i have mentioned an attached and you will wee the margin level 8700+ which means if eurusd will move 87k pip downward because i have buy order opened then my account will be washed now tell be has eurusd more 87k pip int he history ???

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    hello guys how are you how is your trade going on i am getting 300cent loss in my current trade but my pending order was hitted last night 1.1237 which is given me profit how ever total trade are getting loss but soon market will start bullish trend but there is good support at 1.1213 and 1.1186 i am going to put pending limit from there as well..

y4PLbab.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    this week was very bad from my side because i was unable to made any profit trade but good news is that i did not make any loss also but my trade is in floating loss which is arround 300+ cent because of no movement is eurusd and basically market was dead because of all bank holiday and i hope it remain dead till next week because there will be holiday till next week.

97jaeab.jpg

Float loss

bcBnaab.jpg

holidays

ymbrfab.jpg

have a nice weekend

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    this week was very bad from my side because i was unable to made any profit trade but good news is that i did not make any loss also but my trade is in floating loss which is arround 300+ cent because of no movement is eurusd and basically market was dead because of all bank holiday and i hope it remain dead till next week because there will be holiday till next week.

97jaeab.jpg

Float loss

bcBnaab.jpg

holidays

ymbrfab.jpg

have a nice weekend
    It is a good thing you have shared your view and you are so natural about this. What you have had the loss about is what you did carelessly, that is what i could say on this, it is you that will have to fix this mess by yourself. The first mistake you made was that you did not use the stop loss, this is wrong for traders which will like to be successful in the long run not to be using their stop loss, that will deprive the trader a good managerial system.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    mexima, You are making use of the cent account, I think that is a good thing and will help you take control of the losses and all that, however, there is no way you will be able to have instant winning in the market, you should just make sure that the analysis you have made has always been strong and follow your strategy, hopefully you will recover your losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    You are making use of the cent account,
    Making use of the cent trading account would reduce his risks and allow him to last in this trading business and as such it is one of the way to get to fully understand our trading system and learn more about the forex market without losing much or even blowing out our trading accounts. I wish him all the best with his trading career and I think he is on the right path because when you reduce your risks exposures that you are going to become a better forex trader and earning money would become consistent over time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    3gF1aab.jpg
    eurusd is just try to test the major resistance of 1.1186 but it retrace the after the level 1.1195 level how ever the major resistance level is 1.1186 if market break the support level it will hit the 1.09 else it will again goes to 1.1237 1.1314 and sooon on .. how ever let's wait for the confirmation ...

my trades are full of money management so i really don't think so use SL is trades but your kind word and appreciation is kindly treated

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast