Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader) - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42

Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader)

Trader: mexima https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/48391/
    Account number: 5284294
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/48391/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 22 March 2019 13:24:29
    Started on: 22 March 2019 13:24:29
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 5 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    hello there how are you all guys i hope you are earning much better on the platform of roboforex

my buy limit is triggered as i post yerterday and my target is 1.1274 as eurusd resistance level is 1.1274 if market cross that then next level is on 1.1214 how ever Main Refinancing Rate data come mix so market will move technically

d0gxeab.jpg

i will wait for the target for hitting.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    hello there how are you all i have made good profit this week i guess you all have earned good amount of pip as well..

yesterday i have mention ss of my running tradw which has tp of 1.1274 which has been hitted and now i have made 186 which is added to my account you can check my analysis on the copy fx link

q0B9eab.jpg

EURUSD

it seem like make has made resistance level on 1.1274 but as i have mention in my first post that market short resistance level is 1.1274 and technically market will move on that level so if market break it then it will move to 1.1314 else it will again bounce back from 1.1237 to 1.1186.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    It is very good for trader to get all of our tp hit obviously it is due to own efforts , i experience in market that for trade successful we must develop own trade plan with our choice for pair and different time frame all of these will be supportive to get successful trade plan which will give trader good opportunity to trade and we get success , we have to trade always with own perception and decision making if we want success from this market .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    hello there guys how are you i hope you all are fine and enjoying the summer session

my pending limit has not hitted yet and due to the bullish pressure market oes to 1.1314 as i predicted that was the resistance level . now market has to wait for the correction if market break it then it will directly goes to 1.1366 else it will aain goes to 1.1274 how ever there is small data of Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment of USD let hope of the best .

lwUmbab.png

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    hello there here is the detail of this week statement of my copy fx account .

w1ASeab.jpg

this week was good enough to make good profit how ever we missed many opportunities because of my higher studies but we earn 420 cent in 100$ account which is 4% of our capital how ever we will try for achieved more order in up coming week how ever one thing which is most important that we trade with full money management so out profit is ess but with risk free trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    hello there here is the detail of this week statement of my copy fx account .

w1ASeab.jpg

this week was good enough to make good profit how ever we missed many opportunities because of my higher studies but we earn 420 cent in 100$ account which is 4% of our capital how ever we will try for achieved more order in up coming week how ever one thing which is most important that we trade with full money management so out profit is ess but with risk free trading.
    At present, what you are doing is a good one, forex traders should be proud to publish their detailed trading account statement, this is helping traders to improve in their skills by welcoming what the public are saying about the result of the statement of the trader in their journal. One thing I will like you to know is that you are still doing well, 4% profit in a week is never so bad, after all you did not lose your money in last week trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    hello member of roboforex welcome and very good and happy start of new week.
    last week wasgood but this week we will try to make more profit .

EURUSD
    i have opened buy order on eurusd because market of eurusd was still in bullish after hitting the price of 1.1237 how ever i have opened 2 pending order as well on 1.1274 and 1.1237 because this point is major support and hope market will bullish again on that point so let's hope for the best
    iKrVdab.jpg

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    hello member of roboforex welcome and very good and happy start of new week.
    last week wasgood but this week we will try to make more profit .

EURUSD
    i have opened buy order on eurusd because market of eurusd was still in bullish after hitting the price of 1.1237 how ever i have opened 2 pending order as well on 1.1274 and 1.1237 because this point is major support and hope market will bullish again on that point so let's hope for the best
    iKrVdab.jpg
    Just be cautious of what you are doing in forex field at this time, the most important forex majors like EURUSD and GBPUSD are all not doing well for now. For the fact that you made income through the buying of EURUSD asset does not mean you will make income through it today too. It is your recent analysis on the short time frame that will help you to know what the EURUSD will do. With what i see with my analysis, it is still not stable yet.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    EURUSD
    Why opening double pending order with the same pair whereas you could just open one with the right lot size. For the eurusd, I think it's not mature for long term trading now. It's can be okay to look for short term opportunity or scalp from it but it will be risky trying to target large now. I think by tomorrow if a major news will push this pair, then we can know how to follow it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    Why opening double pending order with the same pair whereas you could just open one with the right lot size. For the eurusd, I think it's not mature for long term trading now. It's can be okay to look for short term opportunity or scalp from it but it will be risky trying to target large now. I think by tomorrow if a major news will push this pair, then we can know how to follow it.
    yeah Senorita it is short term like market can hit the support level at the news time and than came back to the level from starting moving so it will good for the account to make good profit how ever for the technical side some time market change the trend on the earlier support level but some time market break the support level and hit the major support level and then changes the trend so for that double pending order is also good i am attaching a chart have a look that is the example of major and week support .

zM84cab.jpg

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast