Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader) - Page 15
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42

Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader)

Trader: mexima https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/48391/
    Account number: 5284294
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/48391/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 22 March 2019 13:24:29
    Started on: 22 March 2019 13:24:29
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 5 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    I think you should wait a little longer before buying into EUR USD because there is still going to be a retracement until price is able to get to 1.1173, what I don't like about this EUR USD is because the movement is always so slow, imagine the move that happened in GBP USD, looking at the volatility alone is enough to make your money and leave the charts, but EUR USD is very sluggish, I will not think of entering any trade there for now.
    you are right but i think 1.11886 is the major support level in the h4 and d1 chart how ever eurusd is slow and cheap pair but most of the trader get enough profit to this pair because market of eurusd always retrace up to 50% by this trader always make some in the end of the day .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Right now I believe that the 1.1193 would become a strong resistance for the EURUSD and I have started selling it because I believe that there is a strong resistance at this level on the daily charts and it would be taking time to break it but even if the market breaks it at this level then my losses would not be much. My next possible trading target is at the 1.1173 and as far as the price remained below this level then we are going to see more of the selling pressures on this pair than buying it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    EUR-USD did not go upwards strongly, as some people expected. It may be a sign that the rate is going to be fluctuating around $1.12 for pretty long time. It is still essential to wait for a definite economic factor (a bad one from US or a good one from EU) that would drive the EUR-USD instrument upwards.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    EUR-USD did not go upwards strongly, as some people expected. It may be a sign that the rate is going to be fluctuating around $1.12 for pretty long time. It is still essential to wait for a definite economic factor (a bad one from US or a good one from EU) that would drive the EUR-USD instrument upwards.
    eurusd is currently is dead position because there is no any major event and there is bank holiday as well on the Thursday how ever eurusd is in currently correction mode which hit the support level of 1.1160 level again and the condition is again become the same as previous if means the support of 1.1150 then it will go to 1.1050 else it will start then bullish trend from here.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    @mexima, I actually expect that EUR USD will fall, the last four hour candlestick was a breaking out from a range, the major support it will experience lies at 1.1135 in am speaking in terms of the four time frame though. If price can reach this level, the bulls will have a better chance to make it go up because there are several rejections that have happened there before.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    it will go to 1.1050 else it will start then bullish trend from here.

It is not probable that it goes as low as 1.105$. I expect the rate to set below $1.12 for some time. Then, if the US brings properly negative economic data, it can go quite quickly and quite high.

I see you are slightly recovering your locked positions. It is probably the only wise solution here -- to wait.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 05-31-2019 at 12:06 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    EUR USD has fallen from 1.1210 since this week started and now it has reached a low of 1. 1144, it won't be wise for anyone to be projecting that it would rise now, the low of last week is 1. 1106 I have a feeling that is where price is currently headed, I might be wrong but the main thing is that the pair is more bearish than bullish, so let's trade with caution.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    EURUSD is not going up anywhere because the price have remained below the strong resistance level which is at the 1.1200 and as far as the price remains below this area then we are going to see more of the bearish movements but the way I have dealt with it past few days is to wait for the price to come upwards then selling it at the test of the resistance level and it have been paying me. For example yesterday I sold the pair at the 1.1193 and came out with about 30 pips because the price started moving downwards from there.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    EUR USD has fallen from 1.1210 since this week started and now it has reached a low of 1. 1144, it won't be wise for anyone to be projecting that it would rise now, the low of last week is 1. 1106 I have a feeling that is where price is currently headed, I might be wrong but the main thing is that the pair is more bearish than bullish, so let's trade with caution.
    yeah it has already hitted the 52 week lower of 1.1110 how ever market is continuously retracing that price but market is still in down pressure my trades is still in loss i have taken the buy entry as well but my break even will be on 1.1260 i hope market will come throw that price after some major events.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    EUR-USD will return to $1.12. No big players want USD to go to $1.1000 and below without a really big economic trigger.

Many people expected the bullish trend a week ago and the indicators issues the appropriate signals. However, the actual price did not appreciate it and EUR-USD is again deep at the bottom.

Not allowed!

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast