Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader) - Page 12
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42

Mexima - CopyFx Trading journal (Candlestick Trader)

Trader: mexima https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/48391/
    Account number: 5284294
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/48391/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 22 March 2019 13:24:29
    Started on: 22 March 2019 13:24:29
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 5 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    there is huge difference between learning and advises like you have high experience and you know 80% where market will gonna go and then suddenly another trader came and tell you that your analysis is totally wrong as that trader is on opposite side and then you reject your analysis and follow the other market move in the fevour of your analysis then you will realize that you should pick up your analysis instead of other.
    I am not saying that we should not follow our analysis because of someone came to tell us that the market is not going where we have analyzed that it is going, but I am just saying that there are things we could learn from others not just about how to enter the trades, but even managing trades, how to control stress, how to make use of the good money management all the times and even getting to learn how to relax while trading the forex market. Personally, I am always open to learn new things here because I am not the all source of knowledge.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    I am not saying that we should not follow our analysis because of someone came to tell us that the market is not going where we have analyzed that it is going, but I am just saying that there are things we could learn from others not just about how to enter the trades, but even managing trades, how to control stress, how to make use of the good money management all the times and even getting to learn how to relax while trading the forex market. Personally, I am always open to learn new things here because I am not the all source of knowledge.
    if you are learning how to control emotion and money management then this is the part of beginning where you need to learn properly with out going real account trading but once you start the real account then you don't need to listen any other trader you need to focus on your trading only.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    I really appriciate your work about the use of trading account that included so much detail about how actually we are working in market , if we just focus on the word share by many trader this show the market is very simple for earning but actually , when a trader open a real account we see that how much hard to attain profit from market .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Emotional management is something that has become a real challenge to traders. It is hard to imagine that most people don't want to learn Forex by trying to control their emotions, this lack of discipline has ultimately led to the premature exit of traders who have potential to be successful from this business, emotions is quite strong as a challenge for most traders.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Emotional management is something that has become a real challenge to traders. It is hard to imagine that most people don't want to learn Forex by trying to control their emotions, this lack of discipline has ultimately led to the premature exit of traders who have potential to be successful from this business, emotions is quite strong as a challenge for most traders.
    any type of emotion is difficult to control like management is also difficult which include approx every thing how ever the most difficult emotion to control is when you have float loss because at that time you main focus is just to control your loss and to recover it how open up more lot emotionally with out analysis that is main emotion to control it .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    I think the most effective means of learning how to control the emotions is through learning and understanding how to take reasonable risks and making sure that you never risk more than you have in your trading accounts and above your trading skills too. Whenever you start making use of huge trading lots it would always lead you into emotional trading and most times you are fearing about losing money but when you are executing your trades with the right risk management then you are more concerned about executing good trades than money aspects.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Emotions have got me down many times while trading, I cannot recall the number of accounts that I have blown because of my inability to handle this challenge, when we allow emotions to run wild as we trade, we would ultimately end up giving ourselves losses that would cause pain, it is difficult to control emotions indeed but it is something we cannot shy away from in the market, we must deal with it head on.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    It is a known fact that one of the easiest ways we can lose our account is through lack of emotional discipline, this is so crucial because once someone is unable to control his emotions in the course of trading, this person is automatically exposed to losses beyond acceptable limits, emotions that are not controlled makes a trader step away from the realm of safety into a realm of recklessness.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Emotions have got me down many times while trading, I cannot recall the number of accounts that I have blown because of my inability to handle this challenge, when we allow emotions to run wild as we trade, we would ultimately end up giving ourselves losses that would cause pain, it is difficult to control emotions indeed but it is something we cannot shy away from in the market, we must deal with it head on.
    one of the biggest challenge in the forex is to control the emotion i used to control it my doing nothing ... yeah early is the market i analysis the market which include fundamental and technical and enter in the market with proper sl and tp and then i close the mt4 with the rest of the day and soon at night i open up the mt4 to check weather it hit the sl or tp i think this is best way to control your emotions.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    one of the biggest challenge in the forex is to control the emotion i used to control it my doing nothing ... yeah early is the market i analysis the market which include fundamental and technical and enter in the market with proper sl and tp and then i close the mt4 with the rest of the day and soon at night i open up the mt4 to check weather it hit the sl or tp i think this is best way to control your emotions.
    I like the fact that you made mention of the emotion. The emotion is the number one enemy of forex traders, if traders can not overcome the emotion, no amount of experience in whom the trader is trading with can make the trader to succeed. It is better to trade with total control of the trading position we are into, and i like the use of stop loss and take profits you made mention. In addition to that, forex traders should make sure that low risk trading is used and avoid news trading too.

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast