Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Matrix Trading

(This thread will constantly updated)
    What this system is it ?

This is multi time frame traading system
    What time frame should be used?
    This is matrix based system , and it's can be used at 1M to hourly charts
    What indicators are used in this System?
    There is no explanation about it , because some custom made and some already familiar with you , just like sohastic or ema
    How I should enter by this system using ?
    Entry Rules :
    The all matrix should be in the same color
    Price open or close below or above 5 ema
    Sohastic is moving in your favor
    And Hieken ashi is also is in your favor red for sell / white for buy

So there are some filter indicator which will make this system more powerful for the trading
    How to exits the trade :
    Mostly we do closing of the trades quite earlier some time late , but this system give your opportunity to get maximum pips till trend in trend
    Exit Rules
    Price Should close above or higher 5 Ema
    Stohastic is making over lapping

Dowload the system here

After download extrat the file , go where you install mt4 then expert and then indicator folder and place your all indicators there and template in template section

See the diagram and start the learning

Do not apply it at the real account till you dont have successful demo record

RoboForex best source of education
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i have updated the picture and will add when ever i saw setup , i will not explain the reason , i want you identify it and follow it
    if you have any question about this system let me know

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    How long you have been trading with this setup/system ? If there is no problem can you post a account statement regarding this system ? :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafi View Post
    How long you have been trading with this setup/system ? If there is no problem can you post a account statement regarding this system ? :)
    The account statment never define how good am i or you i , i think we are here to learn the system , there are lot of others things regarding this system , which i will start adding within a timely manner .
    The best advice which i may can give you is that , download the mt4 of RoboForex , download indicators from here , now second thing , install mt4 and copy the indicators and paste in where you have installed the mt4 , restart the pc or mt4 , apply the template and start observing it .
    Now once you do this there will be question in your mind which you surely will ask , this way we will start this !

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    The account statment never define how good am i or you i , i think we are here to learn the system , there are lot of others things regarding this system , which i will start adding within a timely manner .
    The best advice which i may can give you is that , download the mt4 of RoboForex , download indicators from here , now second thing , install mt4 and copy the indicators and paste in where you have installed the mt4 , restart the pc or mt4 , apply the template and start observing it .
    Now once you do this there will be question in your mind which you surely will ask , this way we will start this !
    Well I thought earlier you said that you will not explain further more , that is why I was asking to you! :)
    When you decided you will go more on timely manner , Then I should wait on timely manner too :D

PS: Indicator should be copied expert/Indicator folder not where mt4 installed , as it is on C:\Program Files ;)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafi View Post
    Well I thought earlier you said that you will not explain further more , that is why I was asking to you! :)
    When you decided you will go more on timely manner , Then I should wait on timely manner too :D

PS: Indicator should be copied expert/Indicator folder not where mt4 installed , as it is on C:\Program Files ;)
    After download extrat the file , go where you install mt4 then expert and then indicator folder and place your all indicators there and template in template section

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    we've current the actual photograph and may add whenever my partner and i discovered startup, let me certainly not clarify the reason why, i would like you determine that in addition to abide by it
    if you have virtually any problem about this program let me recognize.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    all system is following the trend on my opinion so i think all trading system is the same because of the success that you will find if you are trading with the trends all systems are totally depending on the trends so i do not prefer to trade with any trading system and the best time frame to scalp with the trends is the five minutes time frame only .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    Get market detail, innovative purchase access, and purchase monitoring – all in one screen. Matrix gives you the resource stock trading, options and futures trading in one place.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Dear Gamer, can you please upload some more pics especially of EUR / USD pair in lower time frames.
    And have you combined this with price action strategy? How was your result then ?

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast