Long investment is good for the newbies traders?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Long investment is good for the newbies traders?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Cool Long investment is good for the newbies traders?

I think the forex trading is very dynamic market and i think if we newbies traders trade the long period of the time then it is good for them and they make the good money too so i think long term trading is better for the newbies traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    For any trader positional always safe and good for investment. but if a trader got an expertise in Forex market then they can make good money on daily basis, may be on each hour by trading frequently and scalping.
    But that is purely for experts and experience traders. or else it is always advice to trade with small quantity and hold for positional to make profit and also you can average at below or higher price to reduce the initiated cost.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Long investment is good for the newbies trader,Forex trading is a simple and profitable business.The market of forex is very dynamic and they trade for long time it will be very good for the newbies.As newbies have minimum knowledge and idea about the market,and they have to learn more about the Forex trading.So,i think long investment is very suitable for the newbies.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Forex is a very volatile and high risk and high gain market. Every decision is crucial. Long term trading is suitable for new traders and also for experienced traders. Long term trading is safe unlike scalping. Scalping should be done by traders who have gained expertise in the field and are highly experienced.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Long investment in Forex trading market is good for the newbies trader as Forex trading is a simple and profitable trading business...The market of Forex trade is very risky and the trader have patience than newbies trader can earn lots of money...As newbies don't have so much knowledge about Forex trade market and idea about the market and they have to learn more about the Forex trading.So i think long investment is very suitable for the newbies....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    The newbies trader are most fresh trader in the Forex trading business .they handle the business very strongly.The market of Forex trade is very risky and the trader have patience than newbies trader can earn lots of money .as newbies don't have so much knowledge about the Forex trade market and idea about the market .

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    There are different methods a trader can use to exploit market opportunities you can be a long term trader, a scapler ,a swing trader, an intra day trader or either a short or long term trader. This all depend on your ability to analyse the currency market to decide which method if entry would be favorable for the given market conditions for which you are about to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    no i do not think that long tern trading is good for any beginner trader because they may face big loss so i think it is better to trade with the short term trading because they will learn new things and they will have more experience and they will make more profits is the future also so i prefer to trade as a scalper .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    No sir for beginners long term trading is not good as they will not going to learn much things from long term trading, so for beginners it is always better to go for short term trading because by that they will get more chances of placing orders and learning the trading skills.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    your think in long investment is hopefully good and best in the trading system so it will be related with the trading system of Forex and it can measure the trading good and best in the trading system.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast