Do you think forex is reliable business?
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think forex is reliable business?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Question Do you think forex is reliable business?

I think the forex trading is the high risky business and we not depend on the forex trading income because we never predict the forex market so i think it is not reliable business where we full fill our daily expenditure do you think forex is reliable business?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes i think forex is a reliable business.As forex is a best platform to earn a lot of money in very short time with some certain knowledge and experience.Actually it is totally depend on our intelligence how we trade in this business and how much we have ability to learn and earn from this business.So,forex is reliable business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Forex trading business is a very reliable business but to get continuous and consistent income we need to prepare ourselves up to its standard and we need to have a very good knowledge and experience of this business then this business will create a reliable source of earning on daily basis to support our lives and can make us financially free.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes i think this because there is many millionaire from trading Forex like warren buffet or goerge soros so it is a real business and you can make a good investment with Forex so i love invest any of money with the Forex market i think it is the best choice for investing .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Yes and no doubt forex is very reliable business because forex will give you many promotions and much more for your earning.. this is one of the best business in the world and even you can not find out any good business who is better from forex trading..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    I think you have not understood the essence of forex trading, we can predict the forex market, but we can not always be 100% right in predicting. So we can make plans based on the ratio of probability.

Are you sure that the income from forex can not full fill your daily expenditure? Even if you have a profitable system?
    Ok, now you try to imagine, if you have $ 10,000 deposit in forex, and your daily expenditure is $ 500 /month. How much% target profit per month to full fill your daily expenditure? yeah, 5% profit per month...,Do you need to use a high-risk strategy to make only 5% profit per month?
    Different conditions if you have $ 100 deposit, then it is difficult for you to fulfill your daily expenditure. Because 500% profit /month is quite difficult unless you use a high-risk strategy that allows you to lose all your deposit.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by rinaji; 01-13-2014 at 12:12 AM. Reason: grammar

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Yes brother I think Forex is reliable business in the internet because millions of traders from the different countries are enjoying this business with profit and doing trade with confidence. We can join here from anywhere in the world. This business is observed by BIS that means if anything happen wrong then they will take care the matter.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Forex is reliable business in the internet because traders from the different countries are enjoying this business with profit and doing trade with confidence.Forex trading business is the most profitable business in all over the world. we can join here from anywhere in the world.they will take care the matter .this is one of the best in all over the world.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Yeah forex trading business is a very good reliable business for us from where we can make money till life time its a very great online opportunity but its very necessary to do hard work in forex otherwise we will never be able to make good consistent profit from the market so focus on hard work and change your life totally from forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    forex trading is very good and reliable business but knowledge and understanding is the only way we can enjoy doing the business if we have a better understanding on how profit can be made in the business,it better to stick to it.without proper knowledge and understanding trading can be difficult.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast