What Session
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Session

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

What Session

All we know that there are lot of session of trading , frank furk, london,tokyo much more
    every session affect particular currency pair and also every session has its own volatility so i want to ask that which session should be selected for the trade and which session you are using for the tradings and whats about the results !

Not allowed!

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33
    There are 4 market sessions which have an effect on the major currency pairs. Each session has different affect.

1.Singapore
    2. London
    3.Chicago
    4. Sidney

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well normally as as seasonal trader it would be normal to trade the newzealand,Australian and Japanese yen currencies during Asian season,the the European and British pounds during European season,and dollar currency during us open,although volatility can appear in any currency at any time,basically of you trade based on volatility you have to keep a close eye on the market until volatility appears.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    each session affects on pairs related to it,in tokyo we find that all pairs related to yen like eurjpy,audjpy and usdjpy move faster than any session so i trade with these pairs in tokyo session then in european session and american i see that eurusd and gbpusd and usdchf move faster in this sessions so i trade with these pairs in these sessions and make some profits

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    I can't say some thing on that but i want to say that each session is very important in trading business,every session is the part of business or that will loss or success, we will face all that in trading business and in every business in every session we will think about profit and avoid our mistakes

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    All we know that there are lot of session of trading , frank furk, london,tokyo much more
    every session affect particular currency pair and also every session has its own volatility so i want to ask that which session should be selected for the trade and which session you are using for the tradings and whats about the results !
    [lang=id]depending on your trading strategy, if your trading strategy is scalping type, in this example I demonstrated on the EURUSD pair, I suggest you take the time before the opening of trading on the European market and the U.S. is right on Sydney session and tokyo, because when the market movement of EURUSD pair will not be long and tend to go back and forth because the session has not been active since. so very good at this session and predictable movements.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    if your trading strategy is scalping type, in this example I demonstrated on the EURUSD pair, I suggest you take the time before the opening of trading on the European market and the U.S. is right on Sydney session and tokyo, because when the market movement of EURUSD pair will not be long and tend to go back and forth because the session has not been active since

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Yes, of course you have the time of your life as a career can rely only on the forex. Brokers earn money from his last job he can do it if he did not have time to even think about asking this because I do this kind of question is that it's very difficult to earn a profit from the forex market to find the only traders who think of it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I have experienced that during USA equity market opening ( Indian standard time is 7 pm) currency market goes high volatile and see lot of fluctuation , and I have seen market goes both side ( some time stay in range bound) so if a trader has proper knowledge then they can make money from both side long as well as short position.
    So you try to analyze as per your standard time and observe the fluctuation for 1 month and then decide on your own to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    The best part of you , at least you maintain your account , they may tune you up just a little bit of your strategy to achieve your goals will be " better half a loaf than none at all, " says , Where is my strategy was to destroy the drawing board . I use fundamental analysis and the technical analysis techniques to gain the best I can but I can make the best use of fundamental analysis when I 'm not feeling so good in the basics of trading , but will be more satisfied because I try to improve myself

- - - Updated - - -

I have to stick with this really is a good strategy I think is very important for the forex trader. I was very effective for me, which has a strategy. But whatever strategy he needs to follow a good money management system follow a trader.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast