Difficult to make decision after loss
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Difficult to make decision after loss

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36

Difficult to make decision after loss

I am a new trader and learning analysis but I found many a times that my analysis of the market always go in wrong direction I mean when my indicators suggest me to buy market goes heavily in reverse direction and when I go for sell it goes high just after showing a little profit and puts me down psychologically so please any body suggests me how to get rid of this problem.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    after face some loses, usually it will become the ghost for some traders and feel fear to take more the risk for trading, traumatic, frustration and etc,
    there are some factors which we need to know, why did we get some loses and how to fix them ? so we need to start evaluate for what we have done and accepted, no matter for what methods we use for trading, we need to evaluate all of them,

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    after face some loses, usually it will become the ghost for some traders and feel fear to take more the risk for trading, traumatic, frustration and etc,
    there are some factors which we need to know, why did we get some loses and how to fix them ? so we need to start evaluate for what we have done and accepted, no matter for what methods we use for trading, we need to evaluate all of them,
    given that in this trade trader must be in good condition with emotions and their thoughts the traders who have fear in them then it will never be successful in this trade, and they will be more likely worse in the trade as traders fear will make uncomfortable in themselves and this makes recurring actions will result in loss of

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    My Friend it is true that a trader must need to develop a winning strategy, and it is you who have to develop that winning strategy, But if the winning strategy goes to wrong direction and have a loss then it is tough to take decision in trading. I think at that time we need to practice more and more in Demo accounts and to find out the reason of loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 12
    We think when at that time is so difficult because we have in bad mental condition and at taht time we will have traumatize psychology when want to entry position then think the market can always go against our predictions. So what we do is wait for the perfect signal from the indicators and trade with steady mental also more confident

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    After making loss I stop trading for some days and after 2-3 days I tried to analyze my trading calls.
    Whether it was my mistake and due to market volatile I loose the money.
    and always I get same answer trading with less quantity will help to protect the capital because with rest money we can do averaging of previous executed rate to quick exit and minimize the loss.

So trade less and learn from your mistake for future.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think after making loss a trader find difficulty to make decisions,as after loss they have bad mind condition.Due to continuous loss they sacred to make decision,by loss they lose their confidence to take next step.But i think they must learn from their loss or mistake and they should try to earn more more in future.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Yes dear many traders confuse in deciding the trade when they face much loss in forex trading market but we must have to be confidence in trading all the time because if we are confidence in forex trading then we will be able to earn more and more money every time so hard work is key here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    You will gain experience with the passage of time and as you gain more and more knowledge, you will tend to understand the market trend and analysis. You need to read between the lines. Not every time a market analysis will go right. You have to leave some to your own knowledge and judgement also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I think after making loss in Forex trading market a trader find difficulty to make decisions about trading in Forex market...................as after loss they might be loose confidence for trading in Forex trading market condition...Due to continuous loss they are unable to to make decision...by loss they lose their confidence to take next step in Forex market....But i think they must learn from their loss or mistake and they should try to earn more in future...

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast