How are you guys? I hope you doing fine and keep making profits from market without problems. To RoboForex forum, I want to say big thanks for the contest and gave me the permission to write a content about RoboForex analytics in detailed version, which included RoboForex analytics center, Forex Fundamental analysis, Forex Technical analysis and forecasts, Economic calendar, Education, and Trading tools. These points will be explained well according to my own researches and experiences when using them for all these years I have been trading with RoboForex. During my explanation, I will also give my own opinion about them and tell the differences between pros and cons as well.

Introduction

All of those points above are the best services and programs of the company RoboForex which is actually beneficial for everyone who just visited the website for getting some knowledge and most importantly, it gives tremendous advantages when people becomes a verified client with them. Everything is free because they provide the services to ensure their client's safety in trading and managing their financial. I know that every companies are aware of their clients, but to me they are not as good as what RoboForex always put to work. The best example of all that is RoboForex has a forum for their clients to gather and sharing ideas about trading.

Many members has become a loyal client of RoboForex and proved that all services really helped them. A lot of positive reviews can be found in this forum alone which coming from mostly old members who still active until now. I myself has been trading with RoboForex and used their services from the beginning of my participation here. To be honest, I mostly like to take RoboForex analysis as my additional recommendation to improve my trading ideas and to kill my doubts whenever I want to trade.

1. RoboForex analytics center
This is the best and complete place for all clients of RoboForex to look out for all type of analysis. It contains every trader's need to fulfill the thirst of information about what is happening with market and with different pairs, of course. Let me show how the looks of RoboForex analytics center when I am logging in to my member area. In analytics center, there are feed, signals, video, education, and tools which I will explain them very carefully one by one. Here is the link https://analytics.roboforex.com

Feed

According to screenshot above, you can see there are simple guidelines for clients to see what is upcoming news about to release and how long we should wait for the news to release because there is a countdown timer next to the news. With this simple notification, we can easily get reminded by this to expect market volatility easier and put our awareness in case if we do not want to trade with the news. In this page we can also see a lot of news that already released before and whenever we click the news, system will automatically shows us the impact of the news with a chart next to it.

In news tab when I clicked it, there are many information regarding news and detailed explanation about what is all about the news in a nutshell. Each news we click will provide different information and this is very useful for us to know a short detail about that news.

In guest tab, there are 2 person who's probably the expert of making analysis as it is all described within their profile and we can see their complete analysis about market when we click the link below their picture.

Signal
From the name we can easily recognize it is the perfect place for traders who wants to get plenty of trading recommendations from multiple strategies and indicators with all different time frames applied. I do not know where else we can find this kind of service with other companies but sure thing is, RoboForex is the best company for giving us such great services for free. Not only that, we can also change the products we want to get the signals starting from Forex, stocks, indices, CFD, and many more.

Video
For those who got a bit issue regarding to analyze market or still do not understand how RoboForex made the analysis for you, then in this video tab you can get all the explanation directly from a video that is fully described from an author using the same technique or analysis we can see from different tab. Somehow, this one is more suitable for beginners to understand because it is one by one teaching and less confusing than written rules. P.S. I do not know who is the author but he is doing awesome. Keep a good work sir!

Calendar
Ah, nothing can complete my news reading and time alarm of news beside using this calendar from RoboForex analytics. It does show same information about news like a calendar we can find in RoboForex website but when it comes to RoboForex analytics, everything becomes more detailed and complete with all the filters and edits we can apply. We can do anything we want to get the news come in handy without getting any surprise from sudden move of market. Any currencies are visible in this calendar and we can get to know the time release in precise timing. Not only that, we can also see that this service tells us about market current trading session. Right now to my screenshot, it shows New York session.

Education
In this tab alone, we can get all the basic knowledge about Forex trading along with complete packages of learning. Very suitable for newcomers who just come to this business and want to know Forex better. There are different strategies from different indicators and tools to understand market and most of them are familiar with me and I got less memories to trade with them when I was a beginner. Every time frame starting M1 to Daily has their own suitable strategies to learn. Makes the learning process become easier to do.

Tools
In this tab there are plenty of Forex trading tools we can use to improve our trading analysis and we no longer need to attach any indicators to our chart anymore because we can use every single information only in this section. It contains market historical volatility, pivot point, Fibonacci calculator, US Interest Rate, deal size calculator, correlation calculator, currency converter, currency heatmap, and Forex calculators. For complete explanations, I will show the whole screenshot in the next update after this one because I can not do all my work in one single post. Please be patient, I will be right back soon.